Norwich City vs Leeds United match thread

Norwich City: Gunn; Reed, Hanley, Klose, Lewis; Leitner;

Vrancic, Maddison, Hoolahan (C), Murphy; Oliveira. Subs: McGovern (GK),

Zimmermann, Pinto, Husband, Trybull, Hernandez, Srbeny

Leeds United: Peacock-Farrell; Pennington,

Jansson, Cooper (C), Pearce; Phillips, Vieira; Alioski, Saiz, Hernandez;

Roofe. Subs: Lonergan (GK), Anita, O’Connor, Forshaw, Ekuban, Lasogga,

Grot

Fans of Reginald Perrin will appreciate the last-named Leeds United sub..

No Ifollow and only now got Ustream to listen to.

Sounds a decent 2nd half.

A goal and an assist for Wes, makes you wonder why he wasn''t played more this season.

He''s a city legend but his first half performance was poor, played much better in the second half but no real mystery as to why he hasn''t played more often.

Same LDC. Sad day. One of the journos said people in the seats in front of him were in tears. I''m not surprised. Wes was sobbing as he came off the pitch.

I wonder how many "final home games" that was for our guys?

Reed, Leitner and Gunn end of loan spells

Wes is off

Maddison will probably be sold (I really hope we get him another season, can''t stomach losing 3 exceptional number 10''s in 1 season!)

Oliveira and Klose may follow.

Could be another busy summer ahead!

Pleased for Wes - but a very sad day for us Canaries. With Maddison likely gone this summer, I truly believe he’s leaving a season too soon. I just hope he never plays against us for whomever he joins - Championship clubs I bet will be queuing up for his signature. Gonna miss the little fella greatly. Can only hope we see him back at Carrow Rd in some capacity in the coming years - give the man a job for life. Gutted.

Blimey, you chaps have had some fun on here this afternoon😉. Great afternoon at FCR, a really enjoyable occasion and some good football played as well.👍

Fabulous send off for Wes. Worryingly Wes and Maddison won''t be here and they are our best attacking players. We did well 2nd half against a piss poor Leeds. Reed''s reaction aat the end suggests he won''t be here either. Worrying times at a time when we should be moving forewards as a team.

The way the " leavers" were being subbed I"d half expected Angus to be pulled off at 94 mins. (if you excuse the expression)!

Goal and an assist today. Could still cut it at this level and maybe we will see him at Carrow Road next season?

Have a strange feeling that when someone asks me in 10 years which player did I enjoy watching play for NCFC the most my answer wont have changed from today. Take a bow Wes!

Yeah second half performance was almost vintage Wes, seemed to be trying too hard in the first half and nothing came off for him until the goal, emotional send off for a legend.