Sign in to follow this  
Bill

How others see us

Worth a look through the comments onhttp://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/carrow-road-norwich-city.html#areviews''An excellent trip. Carrow Road is a proper football ground in a city

well worth visiting. Provided the ticket price is kept at a sensible

level, I would certainly re-visit and perhaps look to spend a couple of

days in the region next time.''''Aside from the result, it was a really terrific day out. Norwich is a

lovely city, Carrow Road us a cracking stadium and the Norwich fans were

welcoming, friendly and definitely helped make the whole day a

thoroughly enjoyable experience. If you get the chance, I would 100%

recommend you visit Carrow Road with your team.''''I''ve always found it to be a good day out at Carrow Road. Its a

nice ground with very friendly and welcoming people. Norwich is a nice

City too.''

Its not that often you find stadiums close to a train station & city centre these days, with plenty of places to eat & drink within a stones thrown of the ground

History has been good to NCFC with regards to Carrow Road.

A pity the main stand cannot feasibly be improved upon at this moment in time as work on, or replacement of, that would complete the jig-saw.

I usually go to more away games than home games nowadays, mainly in London or the Midlands.

The ''Rud''s'' position within the City cannot be equalled for convenience and for the provision of an enjoyable match day.

Craven Cottage only betters it''s setting, imo. (Try St. Andrews, for example, or even Villa Park where depending upon the wind direction you either get the delicious smell from the Curry houses of Aston or the car fumes from Spaghetti

Junction .... although the old saying: "Ansell''s brew and HP soss, that is the smell of Aston Cross," is no longer valid.) The Fulham Ground though, which is revered by some, is quite an inconvenience in my opinion and should really be designated a World Heritage Site.

I woffle.

Carrow Road ... A fine ground in a fine city.

The idea was to put up something that suggested not all is doom and gloom about our club and the ground.With the advent of so many plastic identi-kit grounds way out of the city many have lost that sensation of walking through terraced streets to turn a corner and find a football stadium.Carrow Road still has the best of both. There is not the horrid and intimidating atmosphere of Millwall or Wolves either.It''s our home, and long may it remain as such as you only have to look at where West Ham have ended up to recognise how fortunate we still are.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Norwich fans were welcoming'' BUT not as welcoming as their Defenders[/quote]their ?oh dearnot the brightest of binners

Perhaps explains why NCFC never win any major trophies nor crack it in the big time because everything is too nice here.

After all, we are set up to be a club in the community rather than a solely professional football club focused exclusively on football results. Crucial difference.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Perhaps explains why NCFC never win any major trophies nor crack it in the big time because everything is too nice here.

After all, we are set up to be a club in the community rather than a solely professional football club focused exclusively on football results. Crucial difference.[/quote]You mean focus exclusively on football results just like Chase did ? [:D]

[quote user="Bigears"][quote user="norfolkngood"]Norwich fans were welcoming'' BUT not as welcoming as their Defenders[/quote]their ?oh dearnot the brightest of binners[/quote]

Im sorry have I missed something, ''their'' is correct???