Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

5 facts of life

Fact one. the board are not going to sack worthy

Fact two. Wothy needs a hate campaign by so called supporters like a hole in the head, his main task is to get the squad motivated for the next few vital games.

Fact three. the next 4 games are vital, we must beat Plymouth then the matter of Northampton is also vital, we must win this one or confidence will be almost zero, follow that with a point or 3 against Ipswich and we will be on the way up.

Fact four, if we loose against Plymouth,Northampton and Ipswich I fear worthy will resign.

Fact five. that will be a disaster as who will step in, only one name of quality has been mentioned and that is Bobby Robson and I doubt if he would come.

at the end of the day Nigel Worthington needs our support, he is still the best man to take us back to the Prem, maybe we can forget about being Champions this year but second place or play off winners is very possible

We must support the club in this time of need not just the good days

Perhaps YC can see no end to our current malaise, and is getting exasperated by the continuous mantra "Ambition with Prudence" which translated means "Hopeful Success on a Shoestring".

There are 3 facts of life - as an "Old Sage & Onion" once told me in a far and distant land during my early military career:

1. You are Born.

2. You Die.

3. Enjoy what you can between 1 & 2, as it goes awful quick!

OTBC ;~)  

[quote]Fact 7. In the last few weeks Yankee you have turned into one of the bitterest and most personally abusive posters on this forum.[/quote]

"Fact 7. In the last few weeks Yankee you have turned into one of the bitterest and most personally abusive posters on this forum."

I agree, maybe it was too subtle but after apologising to you YC on another thread I thought you might have the grace to do likewise.

[quote]There are 3 facts of life - as an "Old Sage & Onion" once told me in a far and distant land during my early military career: 1. You are Born. 2. You Die. 3. Enjoy what you can between 1 & 2...[/quote]

mello, so true

and so far the only real ''facts'' on this thread!

horrible thought isnt it? but its all true

SPat, you are quite right to react and expect an apology from me, and I do. I hope you believe the following because it''s true: I posted one small message on this thread this morning at 5 a.m.( which Mr. Rosario seemed to really enjoy ), and then went to post a message to you on "the other thread" before heading off for my early morning golf game. I got a "server disconnected" message and ran out of time. I really appreciated the message you posted yesterday SPat. I hope you could see the point I was trying to make which encouraged you to respond.

If we lose the next two league games, worthy will be sacked. I suspect this is behind the reason for our failure to sign anyone before the deadline. The new guy will have money in January.

Avenging canary, I suspect that he''ll have to lose the next twenty-two games before he''s sacked, because of his close relationship with the Board!

[quote]Avenging canary, I suspect that he''ll have to lose the next twenty-two games before he''s sacked, because of his close relationship with the Board![/quote]

Time will tell,  which is trite , but likely to be right !   a good little run of wins  , and all the moaners  will drop into a deep silence , then  start  the , " I always knew  Nigel   was a  good  manager "  routine    LOL  

[quote]SPat, you are quite right to react and expect an apology from me, and I do. I hope you believe the following because it''s true: I posted one small message on this thread this morning at 5 a.m.( which ...[/quote]

ah, ok thanks, appreciated. I don''t like the board descending into abuse, tempting though it is sometimes ;-)