Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Injury/suspension hit team for Saturday

Lots of opportunity to play around given lack of hux and leon but someone has said jukebox and hughes should be back so this is what i''d like to see:

..........Green...........

Colin...Doc...Shack...Drury

Marney..Saf..Hughes..Jimbo

......Ashton...WLY.........

subs: Ryan Jarvis, Jarret, Flem, Hendo, Ward

I''ve posted elsewhere on here about the option of playing WLY up front and Worthy better do it or i''ll be really peed! He''s been crying out to be put back there for two years but he has been unlucky with the likes of crouch, hux, sven, leon all blocking the way in the past. now all of the above are gone or out so get him back where he was at his best by a mile!

The number of injuries and suspension we have had so far this season (and they have not been extraordinary by any stretch of the imagination) highlights the folly of trying to go through the season with such a small playing squad, particularly in midfield.

Cant argue with using WLY up front especially with loen and hux out and the noises around Ashton not being particularly good either. 

OTBC 

DOC / MCVEIGH can do no worse than the lack lustre DEANO / LEON partnership.A fresh change is whats needed, no huckerby to constantly look for. This could just be a blessing in disguise, can''t help but feel we would be more balanced without huckerby. don''t mind being wrong but now we get a chance to see..............