Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

last season

85 scored 69 concededthis season 49 scored 60 concedednearly double scored in 16/17 and yet the defence is only 9 goals better off this season, hardly an improvement is itfarke offwebber outdelia out

It is a fairly damning indictment of the season. We''ve regressed in terms of points, goals, finished below Ipswich and the much vaunted defensive improvement actually didn''t improve that much.

It''s all been "worse" this year.
The football''s been dull to watch.
The performances have been mostly poor.
The results are worse.
Our table position is worse.
We finished below the scum.
We never look like scoring.
We always look like conceding.
If we don''t start well next season I will want to see immediate action, none of this "see how it plays out" rubbish that we always get and NEVER works out.

Given our track record of appointing managers, it was highly unlikely we would appoint a decent Sporting Director first time.

Are we prepared to write off next season just because Webber needs 4 transfer windows?

I so hope he is half as good as he thinks he is, but I don’t see it.

[quote user="FCC"]Given our track record of appointing managers, it was highly unlikely we would appoint a decent Sporting Director first time.

Are we prepared to write off next season just because Webber needs 4 transfer windows?

I so hope he is half as good as he thinks he is, but I don’t see it.[/quote]blimey, only Derby ''canary'' left to turn upperhaps we need to lift the stone up a bit more to let him scuttle out as well