Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

City v Sheff W match thread

[quote user="ricardo"]A dominating defeat.[/quote]I''ll put the radio one, far better than actually seeing what is happening

We''re giving the Owls a footballing lesson......We strike fear in the opposition every time we concede......

Sheff is an hour up the road for me. I went to Hillsborough last season and watched us get stuffed 5-0. Memory of that day plus the fact it''s a dead rubber made me to decide to skip this one. Thank God.

What''s concerning is that we don''t seem to have improved much over the season. Little threat up front and woeful defending at the back. Aren''t we meant to be rebuilding cos it doesn''t look like we even have the foundations prepared?

[quote user="Bigears"][quote user="ricardo"]A dominating defeat.[/quote]I''ll put the radio one, far better than actually seeing what is happening[/quote]Look at the League table it told to story long ago. I allowed myself at Xmas to think we might make the top half but I was right in November that this team would likely finish 13th to 17th. I take no pleasure in it but the stats don''t lie.I expect Farke will tell us how well we passed the ball and if only the opposition hadn''t scored we might have got something. We''ve heard it before and thank God we don''t have to hear it again for a few months.We are masters of losing with style

There has been absolutely no improvement over the course of the season. The match we''re seeing now is the same as against Sunderland second match in and many other times in between.

[quote user="Making Plans"]4-0, 15 minutes left and we might, just might, be bringing another striker on.[/quote]Nope, just a straight swap, one striker off, one striker on.Farke demonstrates his intent yet again.

We are still playing them off the park on my radio.

four late goals to equalise[:D]

norfolkngood wrote the following post at 06/05/2018 2:07 PM:

If we get rid of Farke we must also get rid of webber this is his Blueprint we are working to

Remember that Dick Mennis reported that the current set up is all Delia''s idea. 😀

Anyone thinking this will be any better next season under Farke is kidding themselves.

Nip this in the bud tonight...."thanks but no thanks" for next season with this "experiment " and let''s just employ someone who knows this league and English football

sorry to spoil the ''party''we''ve just scoredhoorah !and feck all you whiners

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Anyone thinking this will be any better next season under Farke is kidding themselves.

Nip this in the bud tonight...."thanks but no thanks" for next season with this "experiment " and let''s just employ someone who knows this league and English football[/quote][I]

[quote user="ron obvious"]In more interesting news, Burton could survive![/quote]That really would be an amazing escape. I''d have put my house on them going down but they''ve had a run of fantastic results. PNE have been down to 10 men for almost all the second half so here''s to them hanging on.It''s a great day out on the booze.[:D]

[quote user="Making Plans"]The Muppet Show according to Mr Dubs[/quote]

Why do we always come here...

I guess we''ll never know...

It''s like a kind of torture...

To have to watch the show....

:(

[quote user="ron obvious"]In more interesting news, Burton could survive![/quote]sadly not it would now seem