Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

City v Sheff W match thread

[quote user="Bigears"]sorry to spoil the ''party''we''ve just scoredhoorah !and feck all you whiners [/quote]You are Michael Wynne Jones and I claim my free Season Ticket.

The clappers will be whining later that Farke needs more time and there has been clear improvement this season.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Farke will say we were the better team[/quote]I doubt if we could even win the German 4th Division playing like this

Totally dominant performance. Sixty percent possession twenty odd shots away from home.

What more do you want?

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Leather - wow! Looks good on the ball but no output whatsoever! Hope we don''t go back for him once the loan ends.[/quote]

Damn this predictive text and German names.

Wes chose the right game to end his career on. Bet he''s glad his avoided this shambles.

Thank god it''s over.
Absolutely gutted for Burton - it''s an easy away day for me so double blow there. Hoping Villa and Derby lose in the playoffs.

I think Nelson likes it here. He''s aiming to run down his contract & maybe play for the U23s a bit. He certainly doesn''t want to play football.

Of our permanent players...and assuming Maddison goes

Other than Hanley,Lewis and possibly Klose ....really couldn''t care less which of this lot stays or goes..

Get rid of the lot....coaching staff and this fraud of a director of football included

[quote user="ron obvious"]Burton gone. 94th minute goal. Bit cruel.[/quote]they would have been gone without that late goalit was the two that Bolton scored late that done for themshame I would have liked to see them stay up

[quote user="kick it off"]Thank god it''s over.
Absolutely gutted for Burton - it''s an easy away day for me so double blow there.
[/quote]You will only have one more season to wait before we join them in League One

stop your whiningHanley was definitely missed, as were a huge number of chances by usOliveoil chap needs to gothe commitment was there, the goals weren''tstill I doubt it will stop the usual suspects from popping out here to whinge and whineso ta ra

Canarycaller says he''s ready to burst into tears of anger over the way we played today.
Today was an absolute disaster, but it was a last game of the season with nothing riding on it.
Bat****.

[quote user="kick it off"]Canarycaller says he''s ready to burst into tears of anger over the way we played today.
Today was an absolute disaster, but it was a last game of the season with nothing riding on it.
Bat****.
[/quote]

Pride?? That is to play for.

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="kick it off"]Canarycaller says he''s ready to burst into tears of anger over the way we played today.
Bat****.
[/quote]

Pride?? That is to play for.[/quote]
Worth crying over as a grown man?

[quote user="kick it off"]Thank god it''s over.
Absolutely gutted for Burton - it''s an easy away day for me so double blow there. Hoping Villa and Derby lose in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Where are you from Kick it off? I grew up in Burton