Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

City v Sheff W match thread

if you are watching then you be seeing a lot of attacking football and plenty of commitment

OK so now we have reverted to tippy tappy football and virtually pedestrian in the final third. Can''t recall their keeper having to make a save.

Defensively, for the first goal they let their player run a long way without getting a challenge in before the cross came in and the second was an individual error by Zimmerman.

More of the same slow boring build up play which consistently leads to nothing! Zzzzzzzz

[quote user="Bigears"]if you are watching then you be seeing a lot of attacking football and plenty of commitment[/quote]Link plz?

We delude ourselves that we are possibly a good team when in reality we are pretty bog standard and so it will continue next season

I''m not sue what game the above two are watching but it is certainly NOT tippy tap or slow build up, quite the oppositeCity players are actually turning their opponents and looking to play the ball forward, a far cry from what we say earlier in the season

I still think we''re trying to play Premiership football in the Champs. We''re leaving the Wed. players bewildered.

Unfortunately they''re just ignoring it, because they know we can''t score. And it doesn''t matter what division you''re in if you can''t put the round white thing between the sticky things.

Bigears wrote the following post at 06/05/2018 8:25 PM:

I''m not sue what game the above two are watching but it is certainly NOT tippy tap or slow build up, quite the opposite

City players are actually turning their opponents and looking to play the ball forward, a far cry from what we say earlier in the season

For anyone not watching, this statement is completely the opposite of what is happening on the pitch.

Also our positional awareness is often pretty crap, we''re not strong enough on the ball & not moving enough off the ball (though that''s improved during the game).

Apart from that it''s all good :-)

We are absolute dog5hite and have been all season, how people have been taken in by a few foreign names is remarkable even for Norfolk bumpkins .

[quote user="ricardo"]Toothless superiority😀[/quote]

LOL - Ricardo - you are always first to call how the season is likely to pan out and your match reports are always incisive.

Now you have summed up our style of play this season in just two words.

Perfect.

ron obvious wrote the following post at 06/05/2018 8:30 PM:

Not what I''m seeing lharman7. We''re getting forward at pace, but no end product.

Funny how people see things differently.

Not sure why so many people are prepared to give Farke the benefit of doubt. Any other manager who took this squad into the bottom half of the table would have been out the door by now.3 nil as I type but I''m sure we are the best team.

I assume that the people suggesting we''re playing well are trolling. I try to limit my criticism of the team where possible, but we''ve been rubbish today.

That said, the ref didn''t help in the first half by letting the wednesday players foul us repeatedly without so much as a free kick.

4-0 now, but hey, Big Ears says I''m talking b****s and we are the better team, so that''s good enough for me.

Jeeeeez

Lets run through the back door with our tails between our legs. Major squad surgery over the summer and a note to Mr Farke that the ChampionSHIP is not the ChampionsLEAGUE. Wtf we keep trying to play Prem standard football in this league is beyond me.

So the binners finish above us as well, probs our worst season in the last 10 years!

I frankly find it quite embarrassing that we are likely to finish the season in 14th, below Ipswich, having lost more matches than we''ve won and with an appalling goal difference.

For me, Farke has 10 matches next season and if we''re not in the top 6, he''s gone.