Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

City v Sheff W match thread

Why persist with NO?

And still no start fro Raggett!

Poor management imo. Great wasted opportunity to blood some youngsters in when we have nothing to play for and no pressure on players!

No wasted opportunity imo - there''s little or no point blooding youngsters in such a game, no one gains anything much from it as they can''t exactly put a run together.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]No wasted opportunity imo - there''s little or no point blooding youngsters in such a game, no one gains anything much from it as they can''t exactly put a run together.[/quote] So you''re against blooding youngters in in meaningless games?

They gain valuable first team experience!

[quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]No wasted opportunity imo - there''s little or no point blooding youngsters in such a game, no one gains anything much from it as they can''t exactly put a run together.[/quote] So you''re against blooding youngters in in meaningless games?

They gain valuable first team experience![/quote]

And who''s interested in getting a run going. Hadn''t you noticed it''s the last game of the season?

My point is Raggett would have developed more staying on loan and playing games, than sitting on our bench last 5 months.

[quote user="Samwam27"]My point is Raggett would have developed more staying on loan and playing games, than sitting on our bench last 5 months.[/quote]it''s not as if being here means he can work at Colney, be coached or assessed is it ?perhaps the latter might actually be what''s happening, and those doing that coaching/assessment are better placed to decide who plays

As soon as you see the headline ‘Canaries aim to sign off on high’ you just know it’s all gonna go pear shaped

No tippity tap, fast moving attacking playwe look good enough to get a point, or even three

[quote user="Bigears"]No tippity tap, fast moving attacking playwe look good enough to get a point, or even three[/quote]We now need to score 3 to do that and that is not likely.

[quote user="Sooty57"]Here we go a gain..... last day capitulation[/quote]absolute nonsense !we look goodthe second was the most inept back pass you will see, but that does not reflect the game and how we are playing

Howler from Zimmermann. Oh dear.

[quote user="ricardo"]Toothless superiority😀[/quote]but superiority it isit is not a can''t be arzed last day - quite the opposite

Anyone else having real trouble with iFollow? I connected via VPN but doesn''t seem to make a difference if I turn VPN off or not after video starts - I get like 20-40secs on video and then it buffers for about a minute- my internet is allegedly running at 30mbps (I speedchecked it). Laptop plugged in to router.

Wondering if there''s an issue with iFollow orwhether it''s to do with my internet mucking up and choking the speed.

Not sure what you have not been issued withI''m watching a ''naughty'' stream and it''s ok

Unfortunately Sheff Wed are superior where it actually counts, in goals scored 😳😳😳

We have had 63% possession but not one shot on target.Typical stats for Farke but no doubt he, and his converts, will be over the moon.Meanwhile in other news, CJ scores.