Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Mackenzie injured in training

I think this could be a blessing in disguise. He''s obviously not been on it this season so maybe this break with do him some good and give him a chance to sort his head out. I hope that Worthy now gives Ryan Jarvis his chance alongside Ashton although I very much doubt that will happen.

[quote]I think this could be a blessing in disguise. He''s obviously not been on it this season so maybe this break with do him some good and give him a chance to sort his head out. I hope that Worthy now giv...[/quote]

Jarvis? No chance. Although I overheard Worthy muttering something about Simon Charlton being able to play an "emergency forward role" this morning.

By the way, 500th post! What do I get!?

Step up to the plate.......Ian Henderson.  You want to see us win games, play him in the proper place alongside Ashton. Not on the wing.

I think he is the most technically gifted footballer we have at the club at the moment.  He strikes a ball brilliantly.  He has never been a winger and therefore I think he now deserves his chance up front.  

He has more experience than Jarvis and is also quicker. Saw him play up front for England U19 in the summer up front on his own and looked really good.

Give the boy a go, he may just be the one to turn our season around.

"Where have all the Vikings gone"?

This all sounds to me like an emergency loan signing coming on.... I cannot believe this - terrible luck - from my understanding Ashton, Mckensie, Thorne, Jarvis are all on the injured list and Hucks suspended - this means we have no centre forwards available to play - a clear case for a loan signing - watch this space in the next couple of days....

Jarvis is in the reserves game tonight, so if he comes through that he could feature on Saturday. I''m more than confident he can do a good job for us, this could be his chance. I''m hoping so!

can we have a link to that, meanwhile I''d say ashton and mcveigh
would be a good partnership.

[quote]Looks like Mackenzie is out for 2-3 Weeks after injuring his ankle in training this morning, is it time to give Iwan 50 minutes? I can''t beleive how things are going this season truly unbeleivable.[/quote]

i wonder who gave him the kick in the ankle?

or prehaps he went to shoot missed and knocked over a camera which hit his ankle!

on topic - bring in some youth, mcveigh would be ok, but i would like to see jarvis and henderson get a chance, mcveigh had his chance and his game was rather poor...... so give the others a go.

and zipper - i hope we do loan someone soon, i get the feeling hes just going to leave the squad as it is, then wait untill all the decent loan players are taking up... then decide to do something about getting a loan........

alex - you get a little chocolate chip muffin from morrisons, tell us who you see there when you go to collect it as it may be the next signing for norwich