Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Cooks beware - Yellow Rider is back!

Who the ---- are you I can hear you say?

Well after several years absence from posting, Yellow Rider is back. If you want straight talking, forthright and direct posts then follow me. If you''re happy to keep burying your head in the sand as the Cooks empire continues to crumble then look the other way now!

That said, the boy will always ''give credit where credit is due'' even if that concerns the Cook or (dare I say it) ''our neighbours down the road''.

Please bear with me if first posts possibly appear jumbled and strange as technology is not one of Rider''s strongest points but I''m sure the boy Pete will help with any early glitches.

After surveying the wreckage of Hillsborough in the hot South Yorkshire sunshine with the Maddison injury fresh in my mind I will just finish my introductory post by saying...................''Worrying times my friends, worrying times''

I take it then that you subscribe to the view Delia out stinking rich Chinese investor in ?

Using the expression '' the boy '' twice had me thinking more of Big Vince actually Hoggy especially as his absence following sunday''s drubbing is rather out of character.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Using the expression '' the boy '' twice had me thinking more of Big Vince actually Hoggy especially as his absence following sunday''s drubbing is rather out of character.[/quote]
True, that was my second go - to.

I thought Pig mince too. The use of the word "boy" is far to obvious. You can take the boy out of Ipswich but you cant take Ipswich out of the boy.

Yes, seems like Vince doesn''t it?

Lincoln will be back soon enough though, biding his time before returning under the pretext of "...I can''t not say something about this" or similar.

Anyone who refers to themselves in the third person is deluded beyond delusion. Huzzah! Can''t wait to follow you around the message board... [:^)]

I think Yellow Rider''s vehicle of choice may be a Nissan Qashqai...

Apples

i was hoping True Git was going come back and tell us all will be ok he has found The next Messi , a defender better than Rio ferdinand and a Gk better than Buffon ,

All playing for Wroxham and willing to play for us at only a £1000 a week

A True Grit review of garden furniture is desperately overdue. I was also hoping for tips on buying a lawnmower and barbecue.

I agree Len, I never can decide whether to go with charcoal or gas when barbecuing and True Grit''s insight would be most welcome.Apples

I remember Yellorider from before. If indeed it''s the same guy.

Lost interest in 2009? Honestly? And suddenly got your mojo back now? Hmmm, interesting ....

And yet you claim you give credit where it''s due....