Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Watching Aberdeen v Rangers

Interesting considering old city boys on view, Joe Lewis, Martin, Doran’s.

New boy for next season, McLean looks decent. One long range effort from him rattle the bar, it was a rocket. Scored a penalty as well

But watching this, it’s totally blood and guts football, they certainly get stuck in up there. Maybe we just need a bit of that.

I watched the game to see what McLean has to offer.

He didn''t get as involved as much as I thought he would

He is not afraid to head the ball

He falls over a lot

He walks around more than I like to see.

Has an eye for an early ball,short or long.

Doesn''t tie himself in knots.

Quite a good shot on him

Gets into the box.

Took a good penalty

Didn''t take any free kicks or corners tonight.

Their game against Celtic is on TV

Just found out he got MoM. Well it was his last home game so they were a tad benevolent

[quote user="Bradwell canary"]Interesting considering old city boys on view, Joe Lewis, Martin, Doran’s.

New boy for next season, McLean looks decent. One long range effort from him rattle the bar, it was a rocket. Scored a penalty as well

But watching this, it’s totally blood and guts football, they certainly get stuck in up there. Maybe we just need a bit of that.[/quote]I suspect that has bee the problem with a number of our foreign signings over the years, and this season as well.Not being able to adapt to the physical side of the game in the Championship. Madison has had seven shades of shyte kicked out of him this season.I''ve watched games where the ref seems to be waiting for an actual murder before he considers a booking might be, perhaps, considered.A few more Hanley types and the odd Trevor Hockey or two and we will be looking more like Championship challengers come next season.