The coach who was labeled as "disruptive influence" and sacked last season was never formally named, but there was a lot of speculation it was Kiely.

Dean Kiely who didn''t really help lift Ruddy out of his slump whilst here, probably dismissed for disciplinary reasons and Ryan Bennett who we''ve replaced with better players on less money. Sour grapes.If Godfrey really thinks he''s better than Tettey, Trybull, Vrancic and Reed then he should really show it on the pitch like Maddison and Lewis did in their respective positions. Imagine Webber will be having a quiet word with him about this.

Farke must take great credit for his trust in Madison and later in Lewis. Also getting Cantwell involved at Chelsea.

It looks like a misunderstanding on Godfrey''s part but he is entitled to his opinion.

I would suggest that maybe Ryan Bennett was one of the ''rotten apples'' in the barrel.Those that somehow did not fully push us towards promotion the season before.Still, I''m sure he will enjoy his time in the PL ..... or not. 

What do you have to back that up City 1st? Have been on nodding terms with RB when he was here and he was never anything other than professional.

Ryan Bennetts tweets in reply were more like "i''ll grab the popcorn" did Godfrey like them or did he like Kileys as well?

Well, if he''s that stupid then he doesn''t have a place at the club does he.

People with differing views to that of the glorious "revolution"...hang ''em...

To be fair it''s hard to criticise or condemn without knowing what was said or liked.

Bennett was always pretty well rated here but struggled for consistency to back it up. Maybe he has had the long run of games to reach that consistency now or maybe he hasn''t had to defend much so hasn''t really been tested. I would be surprised if he was a mainstay of their defence in the premier but good luck to him.

Kiely I had forgotten ever worked for us. Was that the season we had one if the worst goals against record?

I saw all of this unfold as well as some of the replies Kiely was sending some of our fans and he didn''t like it when it was pointed out our goalkeepers have done better this season and Ruddy seems to be rejuvenated working with a different coach! Massively unprofessional and he now seems to have deleted the tweet!

As for Bennett, after not tweeting for nearly 200 days, in the last week or so he''s been tweeting things that can be interpreted as digs at Norwich and their fans. He''s lucked out getting signed by Wolves, sure he may also have personally had a good season (funny how he upped his game all of a sudden) but in some of the Wolves games I watched he''s still prone to those mistakes that cost us and I''m pretty certain he''ll get found out in the PL, that''s if Wolves don''t release him or loan him out anyway as they now clearly have the funds to offload a player who''s not performing or fits the mould. Despite Ruddy''s clean sheets they already seem to be looking for a new keeper!

I liked him as a ''character'' when he was with us, but been less and less impressed with him since he was released. I seem to recall he either didn''t do that final ''lap of appreciation'' or did but clearly sulked all the way round. I was never a big fan of Bassong but he massively went up in my estimation when he sent what seemed like a heartfelt goodbye to the fans. Bennett never even acknowledged the support he had! He might have felt hard done by but it''s interesting that after Neil went Irvine didn''t bring him back in to the fold either!