Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

The scum

Never fails to amuse me how the scum fans think they''re media darlings, everyone''s second club and "famous" hahaha. And again.... Hahahahahaha. The delusion is strong.

They go on about us not winning anything, well of course Ipswich have been racking up the trophies and achievements in recent times haven''t they! Apparently we''re always in their shadow. I wonder if they realise how desperate they sound when they trot that one out?

"of course Ipswich have been racking up the trophies and achievements in recent times haven''t they."

They never did rack up the trophies. Their first was in the days of black and white television and then with one of the better managers in the history of the modern (well not quite) game they won just two more. Hardly a ''history'' to continually go on and on about.

Think of the trophies Bobby Robson could have "racked" up if he had been at a bigger club, rather than at that little backwater. No wonder he couldn''t get back to his beloved Newcastle quickly enough when he returned from Spain.

[quote user="Bigears"]"Well, according to Michael Bailey, you need to raise 15-18m..."and according to me we don''thowever feel free to demonstrate why we will need to raise that amount........our projecting income against our projecting outgoings will do[/quote]

As I was saying, you’re skint. Need to plug that big gapping hole in your finances....

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/michael-bailey-james-maddison-injury-and-what-now-for-canaries-transfer-plans-1-5507727

[quote user="King Keano"]As I was saying, you’re skint. Need to plug that big gapping hole in your finances....[/quote]I''ve replied to you on two previous threads but you choose to ignore me so let''s try again......[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="King Keano"]our

owner covers the short fall each season. You lot just need to hope that

every year you have someone of value to sell as your owner doesn’t have

the money to do that
.[/quote]You are still

assuming we will, like you, have a shortfall every season. We might,

but the likelihood is our income, without parachute payments, could well

be close to double yours.
[/quote]I''ve already explained that to

him on the "Mind the gap" thread Purps........[quote

user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]you’ll

probably need another 5-6m every summer just to stay afloat/have any

sort of competitive budget. Where’s that coming from?
A firesale

every summer perhaps?[/quote]Our turnover without parachute payments

will be c. £30m compared with your £16m. Plus there''s no rent to pay for

the ground or training ground. With Evans money your total income is

around £20m which means we have an extra £10m advantage over

you.[/quote]He didn''t reply then so I don''t suppose he''ll come back this

time either. It seems he prefers TWTD myths rather than PinkUn facts.

[:)][/quote]Let''s try once more to see if you comment rather than repeating the same nonsense and then run away.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]As I was saying, you’re skint. Need to plug that big gapping hole in your finances....[/quote]I''ve replied to you on two previous threads but you choose to ignore me so let''s try again......[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="King Keano"]our

owner covers the short fall each season. You lot just need to hope that

every year you have someone of value to sell as your owner doesn’t have

the money to do that
.[/quote]You are still

assuming we will, like you, have a shortfall every season. We might,

but the likelihood is our income, without parachute payments, could well

be close to double yours.
[/quote]I''ve already explained that to

him on the "Mind the gap" thread Purps........[quote

user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]you’ll

probably need another 5-6m every summer just to stay afloat/have any

sort of competitive budget. Where’s that coming from?
A firesale

every summer perhaps?[/quote]Our turnover without parachute payments

will be c. £30m compared with your £16m. Plus there''s no rent to pay for

the ground or training ground. With Evans money your total income is

around £20m which means we have an extra £10m advantage over

you.[/quote]He didn''t reply then so I don''t suppose he''ll come back this

time either. It seems he prefers TWTD myths rather than PinkUn facts.

[:)][/quote]Let''s try once more to see if you comment rather than repeating the same nonsense and then run away.[/quote]

Well, it would appear that your extra income is already accounted for & that this still doesn’t cover the short fall that needs to be bridged this summer.

Don''t bother with the facts of the matter Lappin, you''ll get no sensible response as the binners are well-versed in avoiding the reality of the situation. They have little choice.

Don''t bother replying to that twerp either. Apart from the fact that he only seems capable of repeating the same misinformation ad nauseam, there is also something quite creepy about him.

An obsessive in the extreme doesn''t amply describe somebody who actually goes to the trouble to constantly post on a rival (football) forum the way he does.

He needs a proper existence it seems.

By the way, Tim Sherwood is a marvellous chap and would make a terrific manager at ITFC. The perfect fit as he seems as deluded as they are.

[quote user="King Keano"]Well, it would appear that your extra income is already accounted for & that this still doesn’t cover the short fall that needs to be bridged this summer.[/quote]We are all aware that parachute payments have ceased and we still have players on high wages thanks to two promotions to the Premier League. However, work is underway to move those players on and replace them with players who are more affordable and within the new budget. This doesn''t mean we will be stocking up with just loans and freebies however, I still expect some of the new signings will command transfer fees (like Hanley for example £3.5m). When did you last spend £1m on a player?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]Well, it would appear that your extra income is already accounted for & that this still doesn’t cover the short fall that needs to be bridged this summer.[/quote]We are all aware that parachute payments have ceased and we still have players on high wages thanks to two promotions to the Premier League. However, work is underway to move those players on and replace them with players who are more affordable and within the new budget. This doesn''t mean we will be stocking up with just loans and freebies however, I still expect some of the new signings will command transfer fees (like Hanley for example £3.5m). When did you last spend £1m on a player?[/quote]

Where exactly will you be getting 3-4m from without selling anyone when your wage bill is already higher than you can afford?

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]Well, it would appear that your extra income is already accounted for & that this still doesn’t cover the short fall that needs to be bridged this summer.[/quote]We are all aware that parachute payments have ceased and we still have players on high wages thanks to two promotions to the Premier League. However, work is underway to move those players on and replace them with players who are more affordable and within the new budget. This doesn''t mean we will be stocking up with just loans and freebies however, I still expect some of the new signings will command transfer fees (like Hanley for example £3.5m). When did you last spend £1m on a player?[/quote]Where exactly will you be getting 3-4m from without selling anyone when your wage bill is already higher than you can afford?[/quote]I''ve already explained the wage bill is being sorted and we have several players worth a few £m if we need to sell. Don''t forget, we start off with at least £10m more than you (£16m if we don''t include Marcus''s contribution).Now, when did your lot last spend £1m on a player?

This reminds me of when the Binners waved wads of dosh at us when Good ''Evans took control of their club. That turned out well didn''t it and so we shall be looking down on them again very soon.

Poor old bin men, you couldn''t make it up!

Most on here forget the astute financial acumen of the average binner.Not for them gormlessly watching as some red faced halfwit runs the club into the ground, nor standing by whilst a tax dodging arms seller cleans them out whilst putting them £90m in debtNo, because this fine specimen of a farm hand has prior knowledge of our accounts (which end June 30th 2018) so not only does it allow him to know what our current wage bill is at this point, what it will be once certain players leave but what it will be at the end of the summer transfer windowYes, bin folk not quite as dim as they might appearps if anyone want 15,000 blue plastic seats (hardly used) call in at poorman road, also there''s 5,000 unsold ''Operation Premier League'' t shirts for sale and a few hundred ''Trust in Keane'' sweatshirts... all going at knockdown prices

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]Well, it would appear that your extra income is already accounted for & that this still doesn’t cover the short fall that needs to be bridged this summer.[/quote]We are all aware that parachute payments have ceased and we still have players on high wages thanks to two promotions to the Premier League. However, work is underway to move those players on and replace them with players who are more affordable and within the new budget. This doesn''t mean we will be stocking up with just loans and freebies however, I still expect some of the new signings will command transfer fees (like Hanley for example £3.5m). When did you last spend £1m on a player?[/quote]Where exactly will you be getting 3-4m from without selling anyone when your wage bill is already higher than you can afford?[/quote]I''ve already explained the wage bill is being sorted and we have several players worth a few £m if we need to sell. Don''t forget, we start off with at least £10m more than you (£16m if we don''t include Marcus''s contribution).Now, when did your lot last spend £1m on a player?[/quote]

But that’s really just not the case is it? Where has this 10m extra come from?

How’s the wage bill sorted when all your local press seem to think there is a 15-18m gap that needs plugging?

What do you reckon King Keano? Is a fit Maddison worth a little bit more or a little bit less than your entire squad?

How are the debt levels by the way?

"all your local press seem"all ?seem ?the first a liethe second a guess ?

ps how come you are letting players leave before your new manager even starts ?

Let all of this financial chat not distract from the fact that in the last 8 seasons we''ve had 2 promotions (including a win at Wembley), an unbeaten record against Ipswich including the playoff semi final win and until this season, continued dominance over them in terms of league position.

They''ve had mid table mediocrity in that time where until this season, their best they could cling to was a short lived playoff campaign and memories of things that happened 40 years ago. Let them celebrate another mid table finish where they scrape ahead of us on the last day. It''s a measure of just how poor they are.

[quote user="King Keano"]

But that’s really just not the case is it? Where has this 10m extra come from? [/quote]Let''s make it simple for you...Way back in 2010-11 (our last season before we received Prem money), our income was £23.1m. Obviously during the Prem seasons ticket prices increased, the Championship TV money has increased and general inflation means our turnover for this season is likely to be around £30m.Now, let''s compare that with YOUR latest set of accounts. Your total income was £17m so £13m less than ours and we don''t have to pay rent on our ground or training ground.It is no secret we still have to reduce our wage bill thanks to our success in reaching the Premier League but we have players we can sell which will cover the deficit if need be.At the end of the day, we are still a self sufficient club and can be successful without needing to hold out the begging bowl to anybody.Don''t forget, we were promoted in 2010/11 without parachute payments and we can do so again.

Dear ShootCould you help solve an argument between myself and a friend. He says the club with a luscious looking pitch is going to spent a lot of money ''re-doing'' their pitch this summer, whereas I say the club with a worn out pitch will be spending the money, any answer will be appreciated.Tom Daft, Suffolk

Dear TomIt is the club with the luscious looking pitch who will be spending the money (yet again), though it is believed that the club with a tree growing out of one of it''s stands may well look at it (look at it being all that will happen?.Geoff, Shoot

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]

But that’s really just not the case is it? Where has this 10m extra come from? [/quote]Let''s make it simple for you...Way back in 2010-11 (our last season before we received Prem money), our income was £23.1m. Obviously during the Prem seasons ticket prices increased, the Championship TV money has increased and general inflation means our turnover for this season is likely to be around £30m.Now, let''s compare that with YOUR latest set of accounts. Your total income was £17m so £13m less than ours and we don''t have to pay rent on our ground or training ground.It is no secret we still have to reduce our wage bill thanks to our success in reaching the Premier League but we have players we can sell which will cover the deficit if need be.At the end of the day, we are still a self sufficient club and can be successful without needing to hold out the begging bowl to anybody.Don''t forget, we were promoted in 2010/11 without parachute payments and we can do so again.

[/quote]

Ahhhh so you’re making up figures based on assumptions rather than any facts. I think I’ll just listen to what your lock press are suggesting is the situation rather than completely made up figures.

Let’s see, I suspect there will be no reason to sell Maddison and he will still be at the club next season seeing how crucial he was to you this season. Surely there’s no chance you’ll sell him?

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]Let all of this financial chat not distract from the fact that in the last 8 seasons we''ve had 2 promotions (including a win at Wembley), an unbeaten record against Ipswich including the playoff semi final win and until this season, continued dominance over them in terms of league position.

They''ve had mid table mediocrity in that time where until this season, their best they could cling to was a short lived playoff campaign and memories of things that happened 40 years ago. Let them celebrate another mid table finish where they scrape ahead of us on the last day. It''s a measure of just how poor they are.[/quote]

Ahhhh yes, our history doesn’t count of course.

Let’s just look at today - despite being crippled by injuries, we STILL finished above you last season. What does that say about where you currently are with the next firesale on the horizon?

Yes you finished above us but only on goal difference, and we lost less matches than you. Also do you believe you can do it again next season ? Twice on the trot you will have another star on your shirt for that !

It''s funny, he''s not even celebrating his team getting better, just that for one season we''ve fallen to Ipswich''s level.

"despite being crippled by injuries."

I wouldn''t call the absence of the world-beater Tom Adeyemi as being crippling, whilst the other ''big name'' Emry Huws was a Cardiff cast-off.

I cannot name any more but needless to say that if your horizons were capable of extending beyond rural Suffolk then you would notice that all clubs have a host of injured players to contend with these days.

I confess that it did seem that at one time McCarthy only had to don his tracksuit for half the squad to go down with niggles.

I note that his agricultural training regime is now being questioned, by the worthies of TWTD, as being the cause of all these travails. The blood and guts agricultural style of football was also mentioned.

Throw in all the foliage growing on the roof and the ploughman''s field of a football pitch and ''agriculture'' is a fitting word to use when mentioning ITFC.

Are you sure you''re not still sponsored by Fisons? It would make sense.

Oh silly me! The anonymous man has a grip on this, along with the training ground and the debt of course.

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="King Keano"]

[/quote]

Ahhhh so you’re making up figures based on assumptions rather than any facts. I think I’ll just listen to what your lock press are suggesting is the situation rather than completely made up figures.

Let’s see, I suspect there will be no reason to sell Maddison and he will still be at the club next season seeing how crucial he was to you this season. Surely there’s no chance you’ll sell him?[/quote]2010/11.....http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-release-annual-accounts-1-1090986Our turnover - £23.1m - FACT.Your last accounts....."Town’s turnover in 2016/17 was up slightly from £16.28 million in the year to June 2016 to £17.24 million." - FACT.https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32781/Now show me where I have made anything up?Or are you going to change your mind and say the local press are wrong after all?

A farmhand writes"Ahhhh so you’re making up figures based on assumptions rather than any facts. I think I’ll just listen to what your lock press are suggesting is the situation rather than completely made up figures.

Let’s see, I suspect there will be no reason to sell Maddison and he

will still be at the club next season seeing how crucial he was to you

this season. Surely there’s no chance you’ll sell him?"Our ''lock press are suggesting'' .... which doesn''t infer that they are facts, rather that they are ''suggestions''.If Maddison leaves then he will be off to the PL to further his career - that''s what happens, that''s why he joined us. That''s how it works.As to this supposed need for money why did we not sell Maddison in January when transfer fees are supposed to be higher ?

ps perhaps you could explain to us this deal Evans has where incoming transfer fees are handed over to another group of his companies rather than your club, and if he hands any of it back is he ''pumping money in'' ?

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="BarclayWazza"]Let all of this financial chat not distract from the fact that in the last 8 seasons we''ve had 2 promotions (including a win at Wembley), an unbeaten record against Ipswich including the playoff semi final win and until this season, continued dominance over them in terms of league position.

They''ve had mid table mediocrity in that time where until this season, their best they could cling to was a short lived playoff campaign and memories of things that happened 40 years ago. Let them celebrate another mid table finish where they scrape ahead of us on the last day. It''s a measure of just how poor they are.[/quote]

Ahhhh yes, our history doesn’t count of course.

Let’s just look at today - despite being crippled by injuries, we STILL finished above you last season. What does that say about where you currently are with the next firesale on the horizon?[/quote]

Dear King Keano,

What makes you think that we, the supporters of the regions biggest club, are in the slightest bit interested in, what a supporter of a team who''s own manager called them "morons" (love Mick..sensible fella) thing about us. Genuinely would NEVER post on the TWTD... Please show yourself some divinity x