Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

The scum

Are crowing on TWTD. They finished above us on goal difference, but it is obvious that we''re going down next season but they''ll be pushing for playoffs under Burley.
I hate to generalise but they really are a dimwitted bunch aren''t they?
Our worst season in 10 years near enough and they scraped finishing above us by goal difference on the last day of the season and are revelling in it like they''ve won the cup.
Got to be worth another star on the shirt surely?
It''s almost like they''ve had 20 years of mediocrity except one season where we put them to the sword before going up via Wembley.

[quote user="kick it off"]Are crowing on TWTD. They finished above us on goal difference, but it is obvious that we''re going down next season but they''ll be pushing for playoffs under Burley.
I hate to generalise but they really are a dimwitted bunch aren''t they?
Our worst season in 10 years near enough and they scraped finishing above us by goal difference on the last day of the season and are revelling in it like they''ve won the cup.
Got to be worth another star on the shirt surely?
It''s almost like they''ve had 20 years of mediocrity except one season where we put them to the sword before going up via Wembley.
[/quote]

Not really. Just a sign of things to come in all honesty isn’t it? Finishing above a massive club like Norwich when we’ve had the injuries we’ve had shows just how bad you really must be? We had 15 players injured at Reading last week. We’ve shown the last few weeks there is a lot of good players coming through our academy and played some good football. We’re in a fairly stable position - something of which can’t be levelled your way.

You’ve got NO money. You’re main saleable asset is injured. What happens now? You need to raise 15-18m from somewhere? A firesale of some kind is in store. I’m sure there’s will be some cheap Germans coming in to fill the gaps....

you’ve just celebrated a player who referred to your club as a sh!thouse, a club legend. You can only dream of a star on your shirt...

Says it all when the resident binner comes out of the woodwork to gloat and celebrate a midtable finish, that''s a good season for your sh!thouse club

HAHAHA Oh dear.
We''ve also had key injuries, like every other football team in the country. You have no ground, no money, an (arms-dealing ticket tout) owner who is using you as a tax break, no manager.
We have significantly more money than you, even just by ticket sales if nothing else, and we have plenty of saleable assets. We have slashed our wage bill so I don''t think we''re in much danger of a firesale, but there will inevitably be some departures (surprisingly, other clubs actually want our players unlike your bunch of mercenary no-marks).  So in addition to no money, you also have NO saleable assets.
Hoolahan may or may not have said that, and if he did, so what? Never been frustrated with your employer? He still gave us 10 years and is significantly better than any player you''ve had in the last 20. Your much loved keeper (who by the way, really isn''t that good - I''m Polish and it was embarrassing to see him in the national team - he was awful and the fans told him so very clearly) agreed a new contract but is refusing to sign it so not seeing your upper hand on that one either I''m afraid.
Even when we''re sh1t like this season, you STILL can''t beat us. Never mind, only 3,304 days since you last tasted that joy.

Encouraged by his recent success, apparently, Marcus Evans has already booked his next public appearance.

He has a slot on Gardener''s question time in order to seek advice from the professionals as to how to deal with the foliage growing from the roofs of the Portman Road stands.

It''s been an early Christmas period for the binners. McCarthy sacked, season ticket sales reaching an astounding 12, 000 and finally finishing above their superior rivals, for the first time in over eight seasons, on goal difference.

Still amongst the favourites for relegation next season I note.

[quote user="kick it off"]HAHAHA Oh dear.
We''ve also had key injuries, like every other football team in the country. You have no ground, no money, an (arms-dealing ticket tout) owner who is using you as a tax break, no manager.
We have significantly more money than you, even just by ticket sales if nothing else, and we have plenty of saleable assets. We have slashed our wage bill so I don''t think we''re in much danger of a firesale, but there will inevitably be some departures (surprisingly, other clubs actually want our players unlike your bunch of mercenary no-marks).  So in addition to no money, you also have NO saleable assets.
Hoolahan may or may not have said that, and if he did, so what? Never been frustrated with your employer? He still gave us 10 years and is significantly better than any player you''ve had in the last 20. Your much loved keeper (who by the way, really isn''t that good - I''m Polish and it was embarrassing to see him in the national team - he was awful and the fans told him so very clearly) agreed a new contract but is refusing to sign it so not seeing your upper hand on that one either I''m afraid.
Even when we''re sh1t like this season, you STILL can''t beat us. Never mind, only 3,304 days since you last tasted that joy.
[/quote]

We’ve been decimated by injuries all season. Your situation just isn’t comparable. We’ve STILL finished above you. Says a lot about where you’re at. Some of you were predicting winning the league this season!

By all accounts you need to raise cash by selling players. There’s very little else to sell? Perhaps Klose? Not sure what else there is. The well is dry.

Don’t worry about our money situation. We’ve an owner putting money into the club. Yours is skint it would appear. If you did have money you wouldn’t be begging your fans for money to keep your academy afloat. Embarrassing.

Who honestly cares what the Poland fans think of Bart. He’s just made the fans Championship team of the year so he’s onviously doing something right. He probably will be sold to a Premiership club. But we don’t need to sell to survive.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Encouraged by his recent success, apparently, Marcus Evans has already booked his next public appearance.

He has a slot on Gardener''s question time in order to seek advice from the professionals as to how to deal with the foliage growing from the roofs of the Portman Road stands.

It''s been an early Christmas period for the binners. McCarthy sacked, season ticket sales reaching an astounding 12, 000 and finally finishing above their superior rivals, for the first time in over eight seasons, on goal difference.

Still amongst the favourites for relegation next season I note.[/quote]

Superior rivals who have NEVER won ANYTHING.

[quote user="King Keano"]
We’ve been decimated by injuries all season. Your situation just isn’t comparable. We’ve STILL finished above you. Says a lot about where you’re at. Some of you were predicting winning the league this season!

By all accounts you need to raise cash by selling players. There’s very little else to sell? Perhaps Klose? Not sure what else there is. The well is dry.

Don’t worry about our money situation. We’ve an owner putting money into the club. Yours is skint it would appear. If you did have money you wouldn’t be begging your fans for money to keep your academy afloat. Embarrassing.

Who honestly cares what the Poland fans think of Bart. He’s just made the fans Championship team of the year so he’s onviously doing something right. He probably will be sold to a Premiership club. But we don’t need to sell to survive.[/quote]
There''s plenty to sell, and some we will clear off the wage bill which will be as good as selling someone else (Naismith for example). Klose, Murphy, Oliviera, Wildschut could all go, and all would raise more individually than 3 or 4 of your players combined. 
You have an owner putting money in? The same owner that has put no money in whatsoever for a decade? Are you joking? He may put enough in to keep you solvent, but the difference in ticket sales alone cancels that out. We all know that the ONLY reason he owns you is to dodge taxes too - he couldn''t give a toss about your club, which is why he''s happy watching you rot. You''ll still be scraping around for no-mark freebies and loans, as usual. I like the fact your fans have so little integrity they''re happy to take money off a criminal though. Delia has a lot of faults, but at least she legitimately cares about the club and is not a scam artist.
Our (Category 1) academy is getting top class facilities and everyone who invested in that will turn a profit. Sounds like a sensible way to do things. Alternatively, we could always scam charities like you lot do I suppose, but I like to think we''ve a bit more class than that.
Good job you don''t need to sell to survive, as you have nobody of any significance or value. You may not care what Poland fans think of Bart, but I''m sure you care that he has no intention of staying with your perpetually mediocre club. Hardly surprising really, can''t be much fun to play in front of 8000 every week. 

King Meaning... Why don''t you ring along home, mummy will have your tea ready... 10 years and counting. Brilliant!

[quote user="King Keano"]Superior rivals who have NEVER won ANYTHING.[/quote]
Well except 6 out of the last 10 derbies.
Never mind, it''s such an atrocious run in the local derby, it''s worth another star when you eventually end it.

King Meaning... Why don''t you ring along home, mummy will have your tea ready... 10 years and counting. Brilliant!

Sorry meant King Keano but was laughing at you too hard to type correctly...

You have to let King Keano have his moment.

For little Ipswich finishing above us for the first time in God knows how many years is a massive prize for them. Whilst we write this season off as a nothing season this has probably been the most interesting theyve had for the past 10 years.

[quote user="hogesar"]You have to let King Keano have his moment.

For little Ipswich finishing above us for the first time in God knows how many years is a massive prize for them. Whilst we write this season off as a nothing season this has probably been the most interesting theyve had for the past 10 years.[/quote]

True, pity there was only about 14k each week to see their magnificent achievement... Imagine not beating the team you are obsessed with for 10 years!!!!

I love the way the Binners ignore the League Cup simply because they have never won it. They also don''t like being reminded that whereas we have repeated the feat they have never repeated winning the same trophy more than once. How many times have they played at Wembley? Something else they can''t repeat. However they are able to repeat being cheating blue filth every season.

Ffs in all honesty this argument they (in particular) are hung up on is feeble. Neither has won a proper trophy in nigh-on 35 years and even then we''ve won 2 and they''ve won just 3. Big deal. Is that really so ''special'' to harp on about?

The stars on shirts thing is ridiculous, but they just can''t see it - and it just makes it all the funnier. I''d cringe every time I saw/wore it if we were to do the same.

"Superior rivals who have NEVER won ANYTHING."

The inference being that your lot have, albeit decades ago.

From all the clubs in the country no set of supporters continually harps on about past glories, however distant or brief, than those from little Ipswich.

There are literally dozens of teams in the football leagues that have achieved more than ITFC in their respective pasts, yet NONE go on and on about it nearly as much as the binners.

Off the top of my head from the Chumps alone this season we have Wolves, Villa, Derby, PNE, Forest and Bolton and there will be quite a few more.

Hardly a day goes by on TWTD without some mention of Bobby Robson or the success he brought them. They continually feast on it to the point of complete embarrassment. Every bloody day! On and on they go.

There is even a musical on in Ipswich at the moment. It''s called "Our Blue Heaven" and celebrates the 40th. anniversary of the F.A. Cup win. Yes forty years ago .... believe.

Such worthies as Wimbledon and Wigan have won that trophy since. I''ll bet they won''t be celebrating it in song in forty years time.

The History Boys are truly a one off.

It is surely a sign of their innate, small town inferiority complex; manifest today by all the gloating at finishing above us for a change and manifest also by their delight whenever their club gets a mention on a television quiz show, or when the club flag is seen draped on the hoardings at the Armenian Grand Prix or even when they see an ITFC football shirt being worn by some piss head in a Far Eastern bar.

Tin pot.

Ipswich finished above us. Regardless of whether it''s just goal difference,so for this season they can enjoy it.

I would expect us to be better next season. I''d be surprised if we get promoted but it should be closer to top six atleast but ipswich have over achieved this season.

Next season they seem to be determined to follow our lead and go for "something different". To build from the back with a new passing style..to look for youth and young players according to M.E. but unless they get lucky with a great appointment they will struggle to adapt as we have this season.

[quote user="glory.win or die."]Ipswich finished above us. Regardless of whether it''s just goal difference,so for this season they can enjoy it.

I would expect us to be better next season. I''d be surprised if we get promoted but it should be closer to top six atleast but ipswich have over achieved this season.

Next season they seem to be determined to follow our lead and go for "something different". To build from the back with a new passing style..to look for youth and young players according to M.E. but unless they get lucky with a great appointment they will struggle to adapt as we have this season.[/quote]

When you’ve sold your best players, you’ll be a million miles off the top 6. You’ll have a smaller budget than this season. There is absolutely no evidence in anything you’ve done in recent weeks to suggest there is anything at all to be positive about next season as today has highlighted

The fact he is posting on here on the last day of the season simply shows how tinpot that run down little club in the dump of a place that is Ipswich really is.

It''s good to know hes still about. He doesnt dare come on here when we''re doing better than them. So, just to amplify the fact, it''s been about 10 years.

''Not really. Just a sign of things to come in all honesty isn’t it?

Finishing above a massive club like Norwich when we’ve had the injuries

we’ve had shows just how bad you really must be? We had 15 players

injured at Reading last week. We’ve shown the last few weeks there is a

lot of good players coming through our academy and played some good

football. We’re in a fairly stable position - something of which can’t

be levelled your way.

You’ve got NO money. You’re main saleable asset is injured. What

happens now? You need to raise 15-18m from somewhere? A firesale of some

kind is in store. I’m sure there’s will be some cheap Germans coming in

to fill the gaps....

you’ve just celebrated a player who referred to your club as a

sh!thouse, a club legend. You can only dream of a star on your shirt...''
King binno, stop being an idiot - if that is possible coming from Suffolk.NCFC is solvent - with bigger crowds and more ST holders. More than your grubby little club has had for years, or will for a fair few years ahead.We do NOT need to find £15.8m, that is just your pig farming ignorance making things up.We have re-adjusted to a massive drop in our income £32m. Which is around twice what your failing club earns in a year. Perhaps you could remind us what you thieves did when in the same position. Yep, that''s it cheated local businesses and defrauded the Inland Revenue.You wonderful academy has not produced a single keeper to reach your first team in around 13 years.  Evans, who you halfwits delude yourself is ''pumping in money'' made off with the money from the CAT 1 sponsorship, and has done with transfer fees and your training ground.Patching up your team with callow youths is not a sign of a decent academy, but one of a club running on empty that cannot even pay for a decent pitch. Check who is spending money on their pitch this summer, and who cannot even afford to remove a tree growing on it''s stadium roof.One club clinging to the past, and one club embracing the future.RIPswich.ps the paupers will lose four loanees this summer along with four other players and as it stands ALL THREE keepersI wonder if they will stick with ''mad'' mick''s plan -- buy injury prone crocks as they are cheap and so also give their dimwitted fans something else to whine about

What sort of prick comes on another teams forum to brag about finishing the higher of the mid table, nothing to play for teams on goal difference? I know it’s been shit for Ipswich of late and yet again they still haven’t beaten us, but really!? You can have your above us on goal difference fella. I take far more joy in our grasping your victory away in the most hilarious and satisfying of ways. “Oh no, how awful, when will Ipswich town ever beat them” 🤫🤫🤫

[quote user="Bigears"]''Not really. Just a sign of things to come in all honesty isn’t it?

Finishing above a massive club like Norwich when we’ve had the injuries

we’ve had shows just how bad you really must be? We had 15 players

injured at Reading last week. We’ve shown the last few weeks there is a

lot of good players coming through our academy and played some good

football. We’re in a fairly stable position - something of which can’t

be levelled your way.

You’ve got NO money. You’re main saleable asset is injured. What

happens now? You need to raise 15-18m from somewhere? A firesale of some

kind is in store. I’m sure there’s will be some cheap Germans coming in

to fill the gaps....

you’ve just celebrated a player who referred to your club as a

sh!thouse, a club legend. You can only dream of a star on your shirt...''
King binno, stop being an idiot - if that is possible coming from Suffolk.NCFC is solvent - with bigger crowds and more ST holders. More than your grubby little club has had for years, or will for a fair few years ahead.We do NOT need to find £15.8m, that is just your pig farming ignorance making things up.We have re-adjusted to a massive drop in our income £32m. Which is around twice what your failing club earns in a year. Perhaps you could remind us what you thieves did when in the same position. Yep, that''s it cheated local businesses and defrauded the Inland Revenue.You wonderful academy has not produced a single keeper to reach your first team in around 13 years.  Evans, who you halfwits delude yourself is ''pumping in money'' made off with the money from the CAT 1 sponsorship, and has done with transfer fees and your training ground.Patching up your team with callow youths is not a sign of a decent academy, but one of a club running on empty that cannot even pay for a decent pitch. Check who is spending money on their pitch this summer, and who cannot even afford to remove a tree growing on it''s stadium roof.One club clinging to the past, and one club embracing the future.RIPswich.ps the paupers will lose four loanees this summer along with four other players and as it stands ALL THREE keepersI wonder if they will stick with ''mad'' mick''s plan -- buy injury prone crocks as they are cheap and so also give their dimwitted fans something else to whine about[/quote]

Well, according to Michael Bailey, you need to raise 15-18m....

[quote user="JF"]What sort of prick comes on another teams forum to brag about finishing the higher of the mid table, nothing to play for teams on goal difference? I know it’s been shit for Ipswich of late and yet again they still haven’t beaten us, but really!? You can have your above us on goal difference fella. I take far more joy in our grasping your victory away in the most hilarious and satisfying of ways. “Oh no, how awful, when will Ipswich town ever beat them” 🤫🤫🤫[/quote]

No ones doing any bragging. It’s more that you still think you’re something your not! Your Prem money is long gone and next season will certainly be interesting for you lot, especially without maddison

"Well, according to Michael Bailey, you need to raise 15-18m..."and according to me we don''thowever feel free to demonstrate why we will need to raise that amount........our projecting income against our projecting outgoings will do

[quote user="King Keano"]No ones doing any bragging. It’s more that you still think you’re something your not![/quote]
Do you not see the irony? You still think you''re a big club, despite the fact you''ve spent nearly 20 years in the second tier and the only time you had a shot at going up, you got smashed by your local rivals (again). You get gates of 8000 for league games. We''ve had double that for Youth cup fixtures ffs. You''re not famous anymore, so before you start throwing the "you think you''re something you''re not" comments, take a look closer to home. You''re embarrassing yourself.

I was thinking we’d won two league cups.

On that basis, someone had better tell Manchester City they shouldn’t have celebrated winning the trophy. Remind them that Ipswich fans don’t count it as silverware.

On the basis that binners think the league cup is a secondary trophy, they’ve only won two trophies as the UEFA Cup is a second rate European competition. Ipswich have never been champions of Europe.