Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Andy Marshall playing in the Inter Milan game!

Apparently playing for us first half, but f**king off to Inter at half time.
Judas prick. 
Never forgive.

Anyone moaning that Andy Marshall is involved need to take a good hard look at themselves it was 17 years ago, can we not just enjoy the pantomime villain at a charity match which is raising money for a great cause ?

I think people are entitled to question why he is on a ''Norwich City Legends'' team. Seems a very odd choice considering everything.

[quote user="king canary"]I think people are entitled to question why he is on a ''Norwich City Legends'' team. Seems a very odd choice considering everything.[/quote]legend: an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.He qualifies.Let time heal your wounds, it''s for a good cause. [:D]

I''m going for the fun of it, and it''s for a good cause. There''s always going to be a few meaningless players to make up the numbers

Think people need to let it go, it was 18 years ago. And if he hadn''t left we might never have got to see Greeno as number one for so many years. Him wanting to be involved is almost an admission that he knows he screwed up anyway. Should be a good laugh.

[quote user="The Shining"]I have this morning returned my ticket in protest

It was meant to be a Norwich legends game not an Ipswich legends game[/quote]

Marshall out, stinking rich goalie in?

Some of the reaction to this announcement on social media is embarrassing. Most of those making comment probably weren''t even born when he went to Ipswich.

If people are going to boo him (like they mean it) at a charity game then they have no soul.

Just thank him for turning up for goodness sake.

I cannot stand these copycat supporters who want the rest of the supporters to act like they are nasty.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]If people are going to boo him (like they mean it) at a charity game then they have no soul.

Just thank him for turning up for goodness sake.

I cannot stand these copycat supporters who want the rest of the supporters to act like they are nasty.[/quote]I can understand perhaps the feelings towards a player who let his contract run down so as to ''fill his boots'', more so when the club was our rivals.However as Len rightly says this is not the time or place for churlish if not childish behaviour. Let that go, and maybe focus on that great time, and also appreciate what the game is about.So stop shaming the club and it''s supporters... especially those behind this very worthy cause.

[quote user="Bigears"]However as Len rightly says this is not the time or place for churlish if not childish behaviour.[/quote]I didn''t say anything. Stop lying!

[quote user="Len"][quote user="Bigears"]However as Len rightly says this is not the time or place for churlish if not childish behaviour.[/quote]I didn''t say anything. Stop lying![/quote]Was it Bill or was it Len ?It was not Len, it was Keelansgrandad. So humble apologies to your good self LenThe comments I was referring to were from KG not you and I would hate to think that anybody wrongly thought you had posted up anything kind ....................... because of my mistake

[quote user="Bigears"][quote user="Len"][quote user="Bigears"]However as Len rightly says this is not the time or place for churlish if not childish behaviour.[/quote]I didn''t say anything. Stop lying![/quote]Was it Bill or was it Len ?It was not Len, it was Keelansgrandad. So humble apologies to your good self LenThe comments I was referring to were from KG not you and I would hate to think that anybody wrongly thought you had posted up anything kind ....................... because of my mistake [/quote]I was expecting Len to say that if Marshall plays the government will collapse and Corbyn become PM.[:D]

Or that I should continue to claim that although it wasn''t Len, that was my interpretation of his (non) comment and it was my belief that was what Len really meant.... even though he didn''t say it

ps try to keep that subject to that thread, save it spilling out onto other threads

Len may well have blamed Marshall''s inclusion on globalisation whereas I just think it is Michael Fassbender''s fault for killing our creators.