Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

When can we expect loan signings?.

This week maybe?.

I hear that Leon is now injured. So there you are Oh Worthless one, you''ve got your bloody emergency, well done.

Now get some loan players in pronto

Could it be that NW is the jinx that this club has been suffering from all along?.  

yeah, i wish Worthy had never come to this club, i wish we had never got promoted and i wish he had never bought us hux and ashton. Wiz, Worthy got us 3 loans that inspired the team to promotion. Give him a chance.

I think we will get 1

Go back to your portacabin on mars and some happy pills you must be a OAP they are always moaning as well?

I think Wiz should change his name to "British Weather", as he''s that changeable.  Is it really an emergency if Leon is injured, are there other rules like squad size etc to bear in mind as well?

it''s time EVERYONE backed the team and manager and not kept moaning about them. I am as disappointed with our start as anyone else but we have come on in leaps and bounds in the last few years and just cos we have a little difficult spell doesn''t mean we are suddenly going the wrong way.

The last few years FCR has been a place for the opposition to fear coming partly cos of the support we give the team. Lets make it that way again

[quote]I think Wiz should change his name to "British Weather", as he''s that changeable. Is it really an emergency if Leon is injured, are there other rules like squad size etc to bear in mind as well?[/quote]

not really....... considering our squad is made up of basically strikers!

now its time for ian henderson, ryan jarvis and Paul Mcveigh to have a go in the side, brennan proved it was a worth while thing bringing up the reserves as they seem full of confidence and will hopefully inspire the team on........

but whats the bet he sticks marney upfront with hughes inside, MLJ (if fit)on the right and colin at right back? probably very high

[quote]This week maybe?. I hear that Leon is now injured. So there you are Oh Worthless one, you''ve got your bloody emergency, well done. Now get some loan players in pronto Could it be that NW is the jin...[/quote]

i wonder what you were saying when worthy and delia signed huckerby ?