Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 40

Thank you all for your kind words. ☺️ Especially Tilly!

It''s been another fantastic season PUPs! It''s great to see so much money being raised for the CSF! Huge thanks to Nutty for his continuing hard work and PUPanon for their generosity.

Have a lovely summer everyone!

Thank you from me too. It’s been another immense season for the PUPs touched with sadness too when we Michelle, one of our own. If anything though this bonded us even more together and I believe we will go from strength to strength and raise even more money.

None of this could be possible of course without the driving force that is Nutty. Thank you from each and every one of us. See you all next season.

Well done to the two girlies winners and thanks to you Nutty you do a great job on this thread which must take up a lot of your time in your cupboard, Ray would be so proud of you.

It makes me so happy that us pups have raised so much money for the CSF & that more and more people, not just on here, are supporting such a wonderful charity who do so much for disabled & disadvantaged kids.

See you all next season & have a great summer pups

So the girls claimed another championship with PUP Diesel winning the PUPs section of the Canary Challenge. Unfortunately no PUPs figured in the prizes this time so there''s no money to add to our pot. But well done all and a big thank you to Kathy.

PUP DIESEL 1 159
PUP BANNED MORTY 149PUP HISSING SID 142PUP MMMK 140PUP MANDIE MOO 132PUP GRAHAM 122PUP TWIDIO 117PUP CHELLE CITY 116PUP FEED THE WOLF 114PUP NUTTY 104PUP JELLYTOT 103PUP DIESEL 2 101PUP GREGT 98PUP ANON 90PUP KATHY 89
The girls didn''t quite clean up though because Anthony won the PUPs league of the Super6. Well done all and thanks to Hissing Sid for setting this up. I''m reliably informed that Anthony finished 604th out of nearly 2 million entries. I wonder where I came...
No automatic alt text available.