Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 40

Hello everyone. I’m hoping for better luck this weekend and am dropping down to English League 2 and a home win BARNET v Chesterfield.

Our match is a bit of a dead rubber so I’m going for 1-1.

Good luck everyone!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Still waiting for odds on the accumulator, but for the match bet, like Lessingham, I like the look of an end-of-season, happy-go-lucky 2-2 draw, at odds of 10/1.Many thanks to nutty for keeping this fantastic enterprise going, to PUPanon for their generous contribution, and to the companies which have come on board this season with sponsorship.[/quote]The French Ligue 1.Olympique Lyonnais to win at home against Troyes.Olympique Lyonnais, with a 10-5-2 and 32/16 home record, are in second place. They cannot catch PSG for the title but have the motivation of needing points to stay in the second slot for automatic qualification for the Champions'' League. Since being knocked out of European competition they have won their last six league games, with a 12/4 goal difference, and those four were conceded away from home.Troyes, 18th, have a 2-2-13 and 14/33 away record, and by my calculation have lost 12 and drawn one of their last 13 away from home. They won last weekend, but that was at home, to the side in 15th.The current odds are 1/7.Good luck to all!

My final pick is JUVENTUS v bologna home win.

For the Norwich a 1-2 Norwich win .

Have a great summer

Man City to win for me, and our game to be 1-1

Hope the PuPs go out with a BIG bang, and reel the cash in

Cheers Eddie, for all you do, with this, the best thread on here.

Right, here goes. Firstly, I want to thank Eddie for all the work he puts in to keep this thread going. He''s just an amazing guy. I also want to thank PUPanon for another season of generosity. And lastly, I want to thank you all for the hard work you all put in trying to find selections in all corners of the world. ******''s. [:)]Anyway, here are my final six......FC Porto v FeirensePAOK Salonica v PlataniasMagdeburg v ChemnitzerHellorup v LysengOlympicue v LyonnaisMan City v Huddersfield.So many good selections and it was difficult leaving some of you out, so I''m sending Eddie a tenner so we can include six more.Juventus v BalongaBarnet v Chesterfield Shrewsbury v MK DonsPrachuap v NavyCardiff v ReadingBorussia Dortmund v Mainz.All home wins (I think). Sorry to anyone I''ve left out but you just can''t do ''em all.My own selection is a home win for Wimbledon v Bury.Back tomorrow with my selection for the City game. Good luck everyone.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, here goes. Firstly, I want to thank Eddie for all the work he puts in to keep this thread going. He''s just an amazing guy. I also want to thank PUPanon for another season of generosity. And lastly, I want to thank you all for the hard work you all put in trying to find selections in all corners of the world. ******''s. [:)]Anyway, here are my final six......FC Porto v FeirensePAOK Salonica v PlataniasMagdeburg v ChemnitzerHellorup v LysengOlympicue v LyonnaisMan City v Huddersfield.So many good selections and it was difficult leaving some of you out, so I''m sending Eddie a tenner so we can include six more.Juventus v BalongaBarnet v Chesterfield Shrewsbury v MK DonsPrachuap v NavyCardiff v ReadingBorussia Dortmund v Mainz.All home wins (I think). Sorry to anyone I''ve left out but you just can''t do ''em all.My own selection is a home win for Wimbledon v Bury.Back tomorrow with my selection for the City game. Good luck everyone.

[/quote]
These are awesome Mick. I love them thank you. And thanks for the extra tenner to give us two goes in this our last weekend of the season. I like both sets and think we have a good chance of landing them both. I''ve placed them both with Bill Hill. The potential return of the first six is £21.00. Here are the details : -

Hellerup

-         

-

2/11

-         

-

12:00

Sat

Magdeburg

-         

1/4

-

12:30

Sat

PAOK

-         

1/150

17:00

Sat

Man

City

-

1/9

13:30

Sun

Lyon

-

1/7

19:00

Sun

Porto

-

1/14

20:15

Sun

The potential return of the second six is £80.55. Here are those details : -

Prachuap

-         

-

4/11

-         

-

14:00

Sat

Dortmund

-         

1/3

-

14:30

Sat

Barnet

-         

8/13

-

15:00

Sat

Shrewsbury

4/5

17:30

Sat

Juventus

1/7

19:45

Sat

Cardiff

1/3

12:30

Sun

I''m going to enjoy following these and fingers crossed that we get the luck we always need if we are to win.
I''ve enjoyed the thread with you Mick.And thinking back to the old days. We had some laughs with Arrdee didn''t we buddy[:D]
Good luck Lapps and all you PUPs[:)]

Late again, sorry.

Just like to echo Parma''s comments and thank NN and Pupanon for all the fun this season.

I''m going for Burnley to win at Arsenal (11/2), and

Norwich to win 3-2 (22/1).

Good luck all.

Sorry for being late.  At least it won''t happen again this season...Lincoln to beat Yeovil for me in League Two this week.Good luck Mick with both bets.  Hopefully we can finish on a positive note.

Hellerup haven''t read the script and are 0-1 at HT so we''d better start sending PUPpower. Magdeburg are 2-0 up 21 mins.

We need PUPpower inDortmund they are 2-1 down.

Prachuap won 5-0. Congratulations Cosmic on an unheralded second consecutive PUPs league championship🙃

I''m very late to the party this week,

Chile: Uni Catolica vs Huachipato, home win.

Hopefully I''ll finish the season some way above the -10 level I was at a few months back.

A 1-1 for the Norwich match.

Good luck all.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We need PUPpower inDortmund they are 2-1 down.

Prachuap won 5-0. Congratulations Cosmic on an unheralded second consecutive PUPs league championship🙃[/quote]Well done Cosmic! Week after week of brilliant picking aimed at boosting funds for the CSF.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]We need PUPpower inDortmund they are 2-1 down.

Prachuap won 5-0. Congratulations Cosmic on an unheralded second consecutive PUPs league championship🙃[/quote]Well done Cosmic! Week after week of brilliant picking aimed at boosting funds for the CSF.[/quote]I agree. An amazing record over a long period, congratulations Cosmic. [D]Ps, Tilly will be along soon looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp. [:D]

PAOK are 2-0 up.

I wonder if that wasp will turn into a hornet if Kathy makes it a double for girls 🙃

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I wonder if that wasp will turn into a hornet if Kathy makes it a double for girls 🙃[/quote]He''ll never live that down. [:D]