Sign in to follow this  
eeyore

Pre - Season 2018

Yes I know we still have another game before the season reaches its end, and there are play offs, World Cup etc but does anyone have any info on the pre season games ?

I only ask because I know City are going to tour Germany again & Im planning to pop over to watch a game or two.

I''m fortunate to have taken early retirement & I would like to take in a game or two while travelling in Germany & possibly Poland.

Thanks

ant news on this?

still no camp place and dates also no any friendlies arranged !?

As long as we tell Cambridge to stick their 120min friendly it should be the same regional teams with the german tour with a couple of home games to end with. One being a lower end prem team

Looks like Union Berlin on 17th July added to the list.

I think I will combine it with my trip to Germany, a nice and easy place to get to.

[quote user="eeyore"]Looks like Union Berlin on 17th July added to the list.

I think I will combine it with my trip to Germany, a nice and easy place to get to.[/quote]

Game is confirmed for Berlin or somewhere in Alps may be!?

just find that Union is on camp away from Berlin until 18.07 so no chance to be on Berlin this game with Norwich.

Also they play Stoke few days early.

[quote user="Chippy Minton"]It’s going to be depressing who ever we play[/quote]Can''t wait until you cheer up.

The boy Farke still clings to the idea that the Championship will one day start to play like in Germany and so it makes sense to keep going there in preparation for when that day arrives.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]Paderborn have announced a game on July 15th[/quote] World Cup Final day[/quote]

Well I guess we''ll have a lot of players missing then...