Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Parking Sunday

Just seen that County Hall is not open, where do they expect fans to park ? Apparently a gate of 12,000 is expected

Bummer, I was wondering if it would be open!

I''m coming up from Essex with my son, I did debate getting the train but engineering works means a coach from Colchester to Ipswich so decide to just drive.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Just seen that County Hall is not open, where do they expect fans to park ? Apparently a gate of 12,000 is expected[/quote]
I think the gate will be a lot more than 12000 CanaryKing [:D]

if it''s well over 12,000 there''s going to be chaos in the City, do you think somebody should contact the club to get it open ? are the gates closed over the weekend, wonder if you can just drive in ?

I have just replied to the ncfc tweet advertising the event and asked if they know why the County Hall isnt open as a few fans have mentioned it

I don''t park there but am surprised that its not going to be open. Guess that leaves Clarence Road, Royal Mail, Rouen Road, Charity car parks on Thorpe Road, parking on one yellow line

You beat me to it RR just popped on to say County Hall carpark will be open on Sunday. Well done ncfc/csf for getting that sorted for people