Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Pink'Un on tour..

Well probably like most of you going abroad, I took my City shirt with me (home and away!) when I went to Italy for the week and saw the Grand Prix. The Lotus badge got some Americans talking, and yesterday I bumped into a couple in Bellagio who called out ''On the Ball City!'' - turns out its a man called Tony Cooper who tells me he works with the writers such as Chris Wise at ECN. He knew of the web team when I spoke about this site, so I thought Id mention him to the moderators!

Always good to get a reaction to the City shirt!

OTBC

[quote]Well probably like most of you going abroad, I took my City shirt with me (home and away!) when I went to Italy for the week and saw the Grand Prix. The Lotus badge got some Americans talking, and yes...[/quote]

i agree, there always seems to be a good reaction when you are seen in a city shirt.

Even in ipswich.... well actually it is just outside ipswich, but i was proudly wearing my city shirt (this being on our promotion season) and the guy behind the counter of a service station''s burger king was talking to me about norwich and from what i gathered he was an ipswich fan.

Even all the way over in cornwall i always seem to get a good response.

city till i die