Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Snodgrass and Grabban

I suspect Robert will be off again
the (Snod) grass being greener on the other side
a bit of comfort for the Saggies fans who were probably expecting Villa to replace them in the PL

Any championship club with any sense should be looking to sign or get on loan Grabban. Goal scorer. Snodgrass decent enough player also.

I''d have Grabban back like a shot but then I am unaware of exactly what he did to upset so many as I was away at the time and probably in a rice field in Cambodia with little internet (although probably better than many rural areas in the Uk get.)

From what I gather he had personal issues which upset him to the extent that he failed to show up for a midweek cup game.

Is there any more to add?

Disrespecting the club and pricking Alex Neil''s ego need not warrant a lifetime sentence.

I watched him be ''man of the match'' in the Ipswich v Villa game and he was superb.

His all round game is good, but probably not as good as Jerome''s.

His goal getting is good, and probably better than Jerome''s.

He would appear to fit into the Farke mould and I suspect our ''goals for'' tally this last season would have been much improved if we had had him as an option.

Grabban has impressed this season at both clubs scored and had an impact.

Out of our price range but would suit our style of play amd can finish

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I''d have Grabban back like a shot but then I am unaware of exactly what he did to upset so many as I was away at the time and probably in a rice field in Cambodia with little internet (although probably better than many rural areas in the Uk get.)

From what I gather he had personal issues which upset him to the extent that he failed to show up for a midweek cup game.

Is there any more to add?

Disrespecting the club and pricking Alex Neil''s ego need not warrant a lifetime sentence.

I watched him be ''man of the match'' in the Ipswich v Villa game and he was superb.

His all round game is good, but probably not as good as Jerome''s.

His goal getting is good, and probably better than Jerome''s.

He would appear to fit into the Farke mould and I suspect our ''goals for'' tally this last season would have been much improved if we had had him as an option.[/quote]
i don''t think Grabban was issued with anything
He just got the hump because he was not playing and so walked out of the hotel in protest
Both it would seem are not up to PL standard but are probably on PL contracts for a bit which would preclude them from joining any Championship club who don''t have parachute payments