Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

C'mon, which one of you is "wakefieldblue"?

"Why don''t you take your club and your inferior county and join the South

East, you all talk like retarded mockneys and wear outlet store

superdry already... so you''ll fit in well. Give us Lowestoft and your

half of Diss, and then f off you smelly paupers"
https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/429305/what-a-completely-embarrassing-joke-of-a-football-club/#66I take my hat off to you, you''ve got them jumping about like a cage full of chattering chimps. Keep up the good work. [Y] [:D]

They are absolutely mental.
Their goalkeeper that has "agreed a deal" in January but is still refusing to sign it, and they''re querying whether he will go to the world cup.
This is a goalkeeper competing against Fabianski, Szcesny, Tyton and Skorupski (Roma''s back up keeper).
A goalkeeper who has made one appearance for Poland, as a 2nd half sub in a friendly, the only time he''s ever been called up a few months ago and made a boatload of mistakes which he got away with, and was booed pretty much every time he touched the ball because he''s not deemed to be ''good enough'' by the Polish fans and most felt calling him up was the wrong decision.
Yep, sure he''s definitely going to the world cup.

[quote user="lappinitup"]"Why don''t you take your club and your inferior county and join the South

East, you all talk like retarded mockneys and wear outlet store

superdry already... so you''ll fit in well. Give us Lowestoft and your

half of Diss, and then f off you smelly paupers"
https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/429305/what-a-completely-embarrassing-joke-of-a-football-club/#66I take my hat off to you, you''ve got them jumping about like a cage full of chattering chimps. Keep up the good work. [Y] [:D][/quote]Wakefieldblue does not have a pinkun account Lapps so cannot ''own up''!  Has come clean elsewhere, and has asked that the pinkun be informed.  Regretfully has been banned now on TWTD having caused suitable annoyance as you know!!

From the posts seems most on the Ipswich Site agree NCFC did Wes proud and are in agreement with the way it was handled.

Ha, that is spot on.

Amazing that they consider actually liking them be of your own players enough to give him a nice send off is ''tinpot.''

Where are they getting the figure £55 million from in relation to how much we''ve spent this season?Isn''t that what McCarthy tried to tell them had happened?? Absolute cretins! Hilarious thread made even more entertaining with WB''s presence

[quote user="BobLoz3"]Where are they getting the figure £55 million from in relation to how much we''ve spent this season?Isn''t that what McCarthy tried to tell them had happened?? Absolute cretins! Hilarious thread made even more entertaining with WB''s presence[/quote]Not only is that figure way out, we have had a minus net spend this season. We spent £8.8m in the summer (with a potential £2.5m of add-ons) and received £16.9m (with a potential extra £2.7m). In January we bought McLean, Hernandez and Srbeny, but sold Pritchard and Jerome, undoubtedly for more than we paid for those three incomers.Some Ipswich Town fans are also falling for the "wasted millions" mantra - the idea you get so much money in the Premier League that staying there is a doddle unless a club is run criminally badly.The reality is that unless a club of Norwich City''s size does a Burnley and actively budgets for relegation the money has to be spent trying to keep afloat, and all it takes to get relegated is one not-perfect managerial choice, or one bad transfer window.The bottom four in the PL this season have all been held up over recent years as examples of how clubs should be sensibly run, to stay up. Southampton have had 6 consecutve seasons in the PL, Swansea 7, WBA 8 and Stoke 10. Yet three of them will probably be going down.I suppose that for Ipswich Town fans now this kind of problem is entirely academic. But if their club ever gets back to the top flight they will have to start to try to understand it.

What the half witted farmhands seem unable to grasp is that we had millions to ''waste''We had 4 seasons (oh, what a night) in the PL and we have a squad worth far more than their rag bag of misfits and a very health U23s.Our season ticket sales will likely be 10,000 more as will our attendances (though 12,000 might be a closer figure).Maddison will leave at some point for a figure, if reports are correct, which would be equivalent to TWO YEARS income for them. However that pans out it still means NCFC will continue to have a greater income than them for the foreseeable future.Other than having a debt we would not ever have (£90m) and a tree growing the roof of one of their stands there is nothing else that the paupers are not trailing well behind us with.RIPswich.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BobLoz3"]Where are they getting the figure £55 million from in relation to how much we''ve spent this season?Isn''t that what McCarthy tried to tell them had happened?? Absolute cretins! Hilarious thread made even more entertaining with WB''s presence[/quote]Not only is that figure way out, we have had a minus net spend this season. We spent £8.8m in the summer (with a potential £2.5m of add-ons) and received £16.9m (with a potential extra £2.7m). In January we bought McLean, Hernandez and Srbeny, but sold Pritchard and Jerome, undoubtedly for more than we paid for those three incomers.Some Ipswich Town fans are also falling for the "wasted millions" mantra - the idea you get so much money in the Premier League that staying there is a doddle unless a club is run criminally badly.The reality is that unless a club of Norwich City''s size does a Burnley and actively budgets for relegation the money has to be spent trying to keep afloat, and all it takes to get relegated is one not-perfect managerial choice, or one bad transfer window.The bottom four in the PL this season have all been held up over recent years as examples of how clubs should be sensibly run, to stay up. Southampton have had 6 consecutve seasons in the PL, Swansea 7, WBA 8 and Stoke 10. Yet three of them will probably be going down.I suppose that for Ipswich Town fans now this kind of problem is entirely academic. But if their club ever gets back to the top flight they will have to start to try to understand it.[/quote]From Wakefieldblue: "And unfortunately got banned before I could call out the claim that we''d spent £55m on players this year."

"From Wakefieldblue: "And unfortunately got banned before I could call out the claim that we''d spent £55m on players this year.""What, like a town crier ?

Looks like they''ve got some reasonable fans and some idiots. Just like on here in fact, who would''ve thought?

Can you imagine what will happen if they finish 12th and above us? It will be their greatest achievement in 16 years - and probably heralded with at least an open top bus trip around the docks . That flat bloke that does the breakfast show on Radio Suffolk (who always drags out a tee shirt with Delia wearing an ITFC rosette - I assume it did once fit him many years ago ) will be uncontrollable.

Let''s face it Middlesbrough will send the Under 23s out against them - they wont risk any injuries or red cards.

Isn’t this rather rich considering your club celebrates a Jeremy Goss goal against Bayern Munich as one of its finest ever achievements?

Not to mention the hysteria this week celebrating one of your best ever players in Hoolahan (sh!thouse club) who joins Huckerby and Roberts on the list of club legends with talk of statues being built?

Lauaghable!

Well you clearly wouldn''t understand as you''ve not had any players in the last decade good enough to actually celebrate.

[quote user="king canary"]Well you clearly wouldn''t understand as you''ve not had any players in the last decade good enough to actually celebrate.[/quote]

You’re best EVER player? Statue?

That’s a pretty grim existence as participants...

He''s not our best player ever, and we''re not building a statue.

But I''d much rather have spent the last 10 years watching Wes Hoolahan and participating (yep, that word again) in the Premier League than watching Tommy Smith and participating in the middle of the Championship.

"But I''d much rather have spent the last 10 years watching Wes Hoolahan and participating (yep, that word again) in the Premier League than watching Tommy Smith and participating in the middle of the Championship."

Whilst increasing that debt, losing their training ground to big business and watching the stadium decay before their eyes.

Apparently they are getting excited now because it looks as though their season ticket sales might exceed 10, 000, a feat inspired by the sacking of the manager who helped keep them afloat and a few sweet words from the invisible man who also keeps them afloat.

I don’t know of any of our fans who celebrate Goss’ goal as one of our most memorable achievements-but some of us probably do consider being the only English club ever to beat Bayern at their old ground as being pretty memorable.

The best thing to do is to completely ignore the idiot but he''s such an easy target that it''s difficult.

Even he must be able to work out that his regular nonsense will evoke such an unpalatable tirade of unsavoury truths about his own club that he can never win.

I note that our boy was subsequently banned from TWTD. We can live with this idiot because we are bigger and better and are not bequeathed with such an inferiority complex that any criticism genuinely seems to hit home.

Serious question Keano...
Where were you during your prolonged absence from our board? In a monastery perhaps? Or prison? One you your old muckers claimed he was at Center Parcs. That would have cost a fortune. Unless he had a job there emptying the bins....

[quote user="King Keano"]Isn’t this rather rich considering your club celebrates a Jeremy Goss goal against Bayern Munich as one of its finest ever achievements?

Not to mention the hysteria this week celebrating one of your best ever players in Hoolahan (sh!thouse club) who joins Huckerby and Roberts on the list of club legends with talk of statues being built?

Lauaghable![/quote]These are pretty much direct quotes from that thread on the Ipswich forum... KK you''re a damn weirdo! [:D]

Somebody tell the pink''un...

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

That I''m ''wakefieldblue'' :D I don''t have a pinkun account.

Five times I''ve tried to get a TWTD account to troll them,

''wakefieldblue'' the first username that worked because my IP address is

somewhere in that area. Peaked here though: "Why don''t you take

your club and your inferior county and join the South East, you all

talk like retarded mockneys and wear outlet store superdry already... so

you''ll fit in well. Give us Lowestoft and your half of Diss, and then f

off you smelly paupers" And unfortunately got banned before I could call out the claim that we''d spent £55m on players this year.