Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

Do Norwich fans really care about new Ipswich manager?

I imagine that the article and poll were aimed at two posters on here in particular, one who has had an unhealthy obsession with our neighbours for many years and one who has become infected quite recently.

[quote user="STFU"]I imagine that the article and poll were aimed at two posters on here in particular, one who has had an unhealthy obsession with our neighbours for many years and one who has become infected quite recently.[/quote]
Step forward City1st and Broady i would imagine ? [:D][;)]

Guilty as charged.

I note that the pedestals are being dragged out, they usually are if ''you know who'' is under discussion.

One dope even called taking an interest in events south of the border as "sad." Now apparently it''s an "infection." What utter nonsense. How trivial.

Nobody suggests to me what topic I should or should not include in my postings, neither have I any desire to put others right on the matter.

Never have, never will.

Might be a controversial opinion but...why would any Norwich fan not care who their new manager is? They are our closest rivals, in the same division of us and playing us twice next season. So of course I care if the new manager brings them a different style or improves them or makes them worse- because I want to beat them and I want to finish above them and whatever they do will have some effect on our season.