Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

Buendia

[quote user="AJ"]Young, cheap and hungry to succeed fits the right kind of player we need.

However, it looks like he''s scored 17 in 114 games so far in his career, so not sure he''s the immediate answer[/quote]
Yet more Wes comparisons to be made.
Buendia 114 games 17 goals. That works out at a goal every 6.7 games
Wes (City only) 318 games 52 goals. A goal every 6.1

That one thing i didn''t Rate with Wes was his goal scoring

of course if he is creating chances for the striker then all well and good but we could do with a few goals coming from our No10

Archant are talking as if this is signed and sealed, albeit using phrases like ''in the next few days/weeks'' with the fee being agreed in January, yet the club haven''t made an official announcement. Is this because we''re waiting for the international window to open? Lots of egg on face if it doesn''t happen.

It is done and has been since Jan. Will be no egg on face for Archant.

Will be announced when the club is ready, but the player is probably on holiday and there isn’t much need to rush it out. Summer signings are often sorted out days or weeks before being announced as there isn’t any need to players to come into the club before pre-season starts.

[quote user="king canary"]I still remain very unconvinced by Leitner who I feel to a certain extent personified everything that I didn''t like with Farke''s style of football.

McLean I''m intrigued by as I am by this new guy. I''m just not sure we need to sign all three.[/quote]Maybe he hasn''t pulled up many trees here as yet but if he was on the subs bench in a Champions League final he must have something.

His record of assists is quite impressive,so lets find him the strike force he needs next.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="king canary"]I still remain very unconvinced by Leitner who I feel to a certain extent personified everything that I didn''t like with Farke''s style of football.

McLean I''m intrigued by as I am by this new guy. I''m just not sure we need to sign all three.[/quote]Maybe he hasn''t pulled up many trees here as yet but if he was on the subs bench in a Champions League final he must have something.[/quote]

I like him. He’s a technically good player and with additional time would be a key player linking defence to attack. Just how expansive he can be remains to be seen but I’d genuinely like him to sign permanently.

Of course, that’s a bit tin-pot because we won’t be able to compete with the money clubs. Shame because if we’d had more ambition we could have been where Swansea, Stoke, Villa and West Brom are as a seriously established Premier League side. Duh, my mistake, I meant Wolves, Brighton, Palace, Cardiff and Fulham. This forum needs tippex so we can interchange these things more easily.

Mello Yello wrote the following post at 07/06/2018 9:04 PM:

Buendia...it....like Beckham.....

😃

“I’m really looking forward to seeing the stadium full with lots of fans and sampling the atmosphere," said Buendia. "I cannot wait for that experience.”

I hope he knows that the experience will include “ booo , lump it forward !! “