Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

Buendia

Decent stats, but so had Srbeny. Don’t write him off before he has even signed!

[quote user="curious yellow"]Some bang average La Liga player on the way evidently.[/quote]YAWN...Here''s a classic case of fans admitting they have no idea who this player is, yet writing him off before he''s even started, even though they really have no idea how he''s going to turn out.It''s boring.

Looks a tidy enough player although describing the signing of a player from La Liga 2 as a "coup" is stretching it somewhat I think.

Also looks like a clear replacement for Maddison to me alongside McClean. If the rumoured fee is correct we will have signed both for fees of under £2m (excluding wages of course) which is either smart business or evidence of cheapskatery depending on how you look at it. Personally i think our midfield options are quite decent so i can live without us spending big on a Madders replacement PROVIDED THAT we do spend some decent money on a striker or two.

Also the reference to ''coup'' Jim would probably be based on the possibility of us beating Leeds and Swansea to sign him. Both with those rich owners we so desperately need...apparently.

I''m prepared to write him off completely (whether we sign him or not) based on absolutely no evidence whatsover.Club es una broma.Apples

I was being sarcastic with reference to a post yesterday that said Maddison would be replaced with "some bang average player from the German Second Division" and that the club had no ambition.

Personally I think its a great move, good price too.

Sorry for the confusion but amazed that such a negative comment gets taken seriously.

Will be a good day if he signs.

Young option behind the striker - looks encouraging.

Key signing remains the strikers though.

I am sure if he was any good the Spanish clubs would have scouted him and had them playing in their first teams

He fits the bill for our lack of ambition cheap and bang average

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in

Look on the bright side, they may introduce Paella on the menu at Yellows as a tribute to his heritage.Apples

I don''t know about you but a replacement for Maddison when i am still waiting for likes of Holt and Jerome to be replaced. Oh sorry i forgot we signed Srbeny.

They will stop selling tea and replace it with mate[img]http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo211/username101010/yerba-mate-tea_zpszxqcces4.jpg[/img]Aside from that I''ve realised that most if not all out signings are going to be players that don''t look amazing on paper and we will have to see playing to know if they are any good. Basically no signing this season will be exciting.

All well and good in the middle of the park, just strikers and a keeper now, strikers are the expensive bit sadly. Hopefully we can find the next Tammy Abraham or something (or perhaps even Tammy Abraham if no prem teams take the punt). Shame we missed out on Abel Hernandez on a free who seems to be off to Leeds

King, he''s Argentinian, he''s played in Spain, Argentinian food has a mediterranean (including Spanish) influence, paella has seafood in it, the poster I was replying to has a well reported preference for crustaceans...do you see how this works?Btw, here''s a recipe...perhaps you should try it?http://argentinianrecipes.com/ArgentinianPaella.htmApples

Here you go STFU, wrap your mouth around a couple of these wee beauties.https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/paella-arancini-bitesApples

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I don''t know about you but a replacement for Maddison when i am still waiting for likes of Holt and Jerome to be replaced. Oh sorry i forgot we signed Srbeny. [/quote]

Looking at the video Maddison put up, it''s amazing the amount of chances we missed on the back of great work from him... it is the one position (we need at least two decent players in) that will make of break next season.

Srbeny is not good enough 100%.

New lad looks to have bags of potential & I hope he fills it at City.

Well I just got argentina in the work sweepstakes so taking it as a good sign of things to come.

Also, it may only be youth level but there''s something special about seeing a player in the Argentina number 10 shirt.