Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

New kit

Are we getting a new kit for next season. County show coming up soon and it is normally announced before then. Just haven''t heard anything

I would be stunned if we didn''t have one. It will be released when it''s released. I would suggest given it''s a world cup year and focus will be sharply drawn away from domestic footy matters that most clubs have either released them very early, or will wait until after the world cup. Marketing nightmare to release them now.

The club committed to making a new one every year so doubt this year will be any different. Too much money to be made in fans buying a new kit each summer £££. I would imagine it''ll be end of this month/beginning of July.

In the press around the arrival of Buendia, they said he would be used in PR for the launch of the new kit - as probably there is more guarantee of him bring here next season, say, than Madders, Godfrey, Klose or Murphy. As to the timing of the new kit, that could be dependent where we are in Errea''s manufacturing timetable.

Even if they hadn''t made an announcement about a new kit, the reduction in cost of the previous season''s kit is a pretty good indicator that we''ll be getting a new one. All shirts currently available at £20 on ''final reduction''.

Royal Norfolk Show (27/28 June) is usually when its launched & available at the club shop.

There were rumours that Errea were having production delays due to demand and world cup so new launches of shirts may be later than "normal".

Am sure it will be ready in good time for pre season.