Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

city till i die

i have been a city supporter for 23 years now and i have had enough of you so called city supporters (1st wiz) wether we win lose or draw i will back the team,the board,manager.

i like to ask

1.do the team go out on the pitch to lose

2.does worthy pick a team to lose

3.do the board buy players to lose

4 does the fans go every match to see them lose

NO  so why do we keep booing the players ,  asking the board to sack worthy.

lets get behind the team this week and take the roof off and show evryone watching sky what this club is all about

come on you yellows

look, ive been a norwich supporter all my life and have given them enough money through ticket sales and shares.
i will keep watching them win, lose, draw, Premiership, Championship, League 1, whatever.
surely that gives me the right to express my opinion?
people agree, people disagree, thats the point of opinions, they are your thoughts.
just like i may disagree with your comments in this thread.
i do NOT boo the team or call for worthys head, but i feel i have the right to express my feelings if i feel them. i have never booed norwich, NEVER, but if i feel they deserve it, i will!
if i feel we need a chance of manager, i will say so.
isn''t that the point of this forum? to express your opinions about the team.
"Norwich City - Have Your Say"
there is my say, my OPINION, you may agree or disagree, that is your right!

[quote]i have been a city supporter for 23 years now and i have had enough of you so called city supporters (1st wiz) wether we win lose or draw i will back the team,the board,manager. i like to ask 1.do ...[/quote]

Boring!.

So what, that you''ve been a supporter for 23 years King, I''ve been an active supporter for almost 49 years, active meaning going to games, home and some away, up and until nearly 5 months ago, when for medical reasons I had to stop going to live games.

But I do intend to start going again once I''ve been giving the all clear.

And apart from Hamilton and Megson, Worthy is the worst manager I can remember.

23 years?, you''re just a novice mate!. 

[quote]Boring!. So what, that you''ve been a supporter for 23 years King , I''ve been an active supporter for almost 49 years , active meaning going to games, home and some away, up and until nearly 5 mon...[/quote]

you must have forgotten about Lol Morgan then wiz!!

[quote]Boring!. So what, that you''ve been a supporter for 23 years King , I''ve been an active supporter for almost 49 years , active meaning going to games, home and some away, up and until nearly 5 mon...[/quote]

1st Wiz , in all your million of years that you say you supported Norwich city FC have you ever cheered them in a positive way or just constantly slag them off like you do every time you post a message on here . Tell me 1st wiz what makes worthy such a bad manager ? he has done more that most of our managers ever has .

Maybe you should change the record wiz as it keeps playing the same old tune again and again ..... or should i should say grammar phone .

you cant teach a old dog new tricks as they say ... maybe they should bring back the rock hard old leather ball that they used to play with in the 1920 .

Wiz,

You’re so nieve. To think that in 49 years of being an ACTIVE supporter you can only think of 2 managers worse than Nigel?

This man has got us to the playoff final, into the Premiership and after everyone saying that Norwich would be relegated before the season had even started, we were still in it come the last game of the season – any city fan would have taken that last August – I’m pretty sure you weren’t complaining then!!!

We have a month of, by our standards rubbish results and you’re ready to get rid of him.

Give him and the players a chance to turn it around. They need time to adapt to life back in the lower league.

If things don’t change soon, I’ll personally start up a campaign for Wiz to take over from Worthington as manager…I’m sure you could do so much better, just like all those other proven mangers out there queuing up to be the next manager at NCFC!

[quote]Wiz, You’re so nieve. To think that in 49 years of being an ACTIVE supporter you can only think of 2 managers worse than Nigel? This man has got us to the playoff final, into the Premiership and af...[/quote]

Slim: Of course I couldn''t do better than NW, I''m not a professional!.

But as I still spend my cash on City, I believe that gives me some right to voice my opinion on them!.

When you''ve watched the team play under Dave Stringer and Mike Walker, you realise just how bad NW is.

NoLegs: Ok Ok, apart from Hamilton, Megson and Lol Morgan!!. 

[quote]Slim: Of course I couldn''t do better than NW, I''m not a professional!. But as I still spend my cash on City, I believe that gives me some right to voice my opinion on them!. When you''ve watched the...[/quote]

so what did the Romans ever do for us?

Well done for being older than me.

I have been a supporter for 100% of my life as I had match attending parents. 

Is 100% better than 49 years?

[quote]Well done for being older than me. I have been a supporter for 100% of my life as I had match attending parents. Is 100% better than 49 years?[/quote]

I didn''t start this ''longer than you'' rubbish Nobby.

100% supporter?, so you were dragged along as a one year old baby after you were born then?, that''s silly behaviour!, you could develop damaged hearing later on in life!.

[quote]Well done for being older than me. I have been a supporter for 100% of my life as I had match attending parents. Is 100% better than 49 years?[/quote]

Shheeesh - how dull is this perfect supporter m''larky.   49 years v 100% its all irrelevant hogwash,  watching v not watching (thats about fortunate opportunity at the moment as much as anything) yada yada yada.  Rub your brain cells together please... (a couteous request for the benefit of no mad)

''I yam considerably better than tho'' - as one of harry enfields characters might have said..

As far as I can tell I do not see one posters (invaders from other clubs apart) who are not''city till I die''.

FFS.

OTBC

yawn I''m pretty certain this covers the most boring
and repetitve topic on these boards ever. which is
I''m a better supporter than you, nah nah.

were all norwich fans, we all have as much say as each
other, we all do not have to support the team blindly.
we all are allowed opinions about the manager,team and
tactics.

in the meanwhile while you argue over this, I''m off
to start a new thread over whose dad would win in a
fight.

[quote]yawn I''m pretty certain this covers the most boring and repetitve topic on these boards ever. which is I''m a better supporter than you, nah nah. were all norwich fans, we all have as much say as each...[/quote]

LOL !

[quote]yawn I''m pretty certain this covers the most boring and repetitve topic on these boards ever. which is I''m a better supporter than you, nah nah. were all norwich fans, we all have as much say as each...[/quote]

This and any other forum should allow us fans to express our opinions without being berated because we were''nt around when city were in the 3rd division south.

On matchday I think it should be a different matter. No-ones asking fans to blindly support the team but surely if you want a positive reaction on the pitch, you have to make some positive noise in the stands. Boo at the end if you must when the game is over.