Sign in to follow this  
No Mad

A courteous request...

Now some of the cynics of us thought that the decision to no longer post web links to ''illegal'' online match commentary on this forum was down to threats of legal action. Not at all!! We now know that it was a ''courteous request'' from the club.

I feel this is where many of us are going wrong...

The ''Worthy Out'' Brigade - you should not be organizing petitions or chanting at matches that you won''t attend. No - just make a courteous request.

Those of you who think 1st Wiz should post less or be more consistent - don''t berate him - just make a courteous request...

Clearly they work - so what would you ask for and from whom?

I have two:

To the fans who sit near me - I would be very grateful if you would get behind the team on Saturday

To the team - please kindly score more goals than you concede. Thank you.

Those 2 requests are pretty fair imo, and should I be lucky enough to get a ticket for Saturday tomorrow I''ll certainly do my bit to help one of them.

As for the commentary debacle, don''t even get me started...

[quote]Now some of the cynics of us thought that the decision to no longer post web links to ''illegal'' online match commentary on this forum was down to threats of legal action. Not at all!! We now know that...[/quote]

The third piece of the jigsaw

To Nigel -  coach shape and organisation into your players, learn to obtain & retain possession and get better midfield support to your strikers.  Pretty please with bells on.

OTBC

a couteous request to the evening news/pink un

last friday you had worthy telling us our midfield was okay and didn''t need any attention

now we have foley saying, gosh, if only we had scored more than the other team we would have more points

please guys and gals, i know there isn''t much to write about, but do we have to have anymore of this?  please!!  i beg you