Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Pro Worthy? or Anti Worthy?

To bring an ultimate conclusion; to probably the most boring debate known to man. I recently thought up this absolutely amazing solution, to hopefully terminate the ''insomnia'' inducing Worthy Out?/In? topics - currently featured on the "Pink''un" message boards:

If you are ''Pro Worthy'', adorn a silver toupee/wig, and wear brilliant white sports socks on Saturday against Plymouth. Extra NCFC personnel will be issued with the "Clicky Counter type doo-da''s" that they use on entry to the ground, and will register all fans'' sporting their allegiance to the ''current '' manager.

If, on the other hand - you''re anti Worthy, wear a "Pointy Wizard''s Hat" and carry a magician''s wand, to indicate your discontent with our ''current'' manager. Hopefully, after the count of the "Clicky Counter type doo-da''s" the winning majority will be printed in the "Pink''un on Saturday evening. 

As it''s featured on Sky on Saturday, it would certainly make an interesting viewing spectacle!

PS. I''m not a proprietor of a ''Fancy Dress Shop'' seeking extra revenue either! OTBC ;~)

As wands and pointy hats are only handed out to fully qualified 1st class wizards, your system is biased towards Worthy.

There''s plenty of grey/white haired people at games, but not many wizards!.

You need a fairer system Mellow.  

[quote]To bring an ultimate conclusion; to probably the most boring debate known to man. I recently thought up this absolutely amazing solution, to hopefully terminate the ''insomnia'' inducing Worthy Out?/In?...[/quote]

LOL,

I shall be at the game complete with silver roof, the one that nature has bestowed on me that is.

As your silver roof has been bestowed by nature Jim it will not be interpreted as pro-Worthy. On the other hand, we may well choose to view your walking cane as a wand.

OK! OK! Just make sure you go through the doors/turnstiles with a blank "Buster Keaton" expression, behave indecisively, look confused, mumble in an Irish monotone voice: "Good work ethic, we were unlucky, our time will come, blah, blah, blah. And also ensure that your brilliant white ''Sport Sox'' are visually accessible to the "Clicky counter doo-da thingy persons" 

And if all else fails have, "I LUVS WORTHY!"  tattooed in 15mm letters across your forehead!...... Now there''s loyalty!

If you''re scared of needles, permanent marker pen will suffice....... OTBC ;~)

PS. I''ll be the one wearing brilliant white sport sox, a pointy wizard hat (on a silver wig), with a shillelagh cudgel as a wand...... ;~)