Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worthy Out!.

You put your Worthy in!!, your Worthy out!!,

do the okey Cokey and you turn around.

Thats what its all about....

repeat to fade

only 28 replies Wiz, you''re slipping mate!!!!!! 

well wiz...   I can see what you are trying to say...  but sadly I don''t think that is the way...  but how can it be made known that the fans are unhappy.. ?

Now I am not advocating this chanting...nor booing... but a mate asked me how do you let the players know they have given it their all except verbally.

How can the board be told they the manager isn''t cutting it anymore.. ?    I remember we had the demonstrations during the sixties  Watling was chairmen.. We had the Chase out demo...

As much as I don''t rate Worthington.. I don''t think we are up to that level warranting chanting or demos..   YET

What you''re all forgetting is that he is using the Runic mathematical standard of base 6, as is traditional with East Anglian wizards.

You mean he''s NOT a real wizard??? ....

U dont go 2 games do u wiz? What a shame, i guess they''re be no "worthy out chants" then! 

[quote]U dont go 2 games do u wiz? What a shame, i guess they''re be no "worthy out chants" then![/quote]

Me not going to games is only temporary JP, so you should just have enough time to learn to speak and spell properly before I return to games at FCR!.  

NoLegs: In an effort to shut you up, and because you deserve a reply here goes: Yes, you''re quiet correct, I did say that I would give Worthless 10 games to get things right.

However, he''s lack of support (At least publicly) for Hucks after the Stoke sending off, got up my nose so much, that I thought sod it, no more time!.

It was Worthy after all who had played Hucks in the wrong position that night IMO, which may have led to Darren getting ''worked up'' in the first place!.

And the other reason is I simply decided to move the goalposts.

In the end I gave him 6 games, another 4 games won''t make that much difference with Watford and Ipswich away, and Plymouth and Reading at home. Can you see us getting the full 12 points?, because that''s the kind of ''catch up'' we now have to achieve!.

Satisfied?. 

Watford and Ipswich away, and Plymouth and Reading at home. Can you see us getting the full 12 points

- yes, actually. (with a bit of luck and crucially, support!)

[quote]Me not going to games is only temporary JP, so you should just have enough time to learn to speak and spell properly before I return to games at FCR!. NoLegs: In an effort to shut you up, and...[/quote]

well wiz you have gone mad saying its worthys fault that hucks got sent off for playing him out of poisition, he should want to play anywhere for the team even in goal.

and again should a manager defend a player for getting sent off swearing at the ref.

im glad john thaxton didnt lose it would have been worthys fault.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote]Me not going to games is only temporary JP, so you should just have enough time to learn to speak and spell properly before I return to games at FCR!. NoLegs: In an effort to shut you up, and...[/quote]

Absolute bobbins Wiz, Worthy was right not to support Hucks! If what he said to the ref is to be believed, we can bleat about positions till the cows come home, but its still against the rules. Who would you rather Worthy was, Neil Warnock?? Did you want him to chase the ref down the corridor?? Get real man, and admit that you''re wrong about this!

From what I could tell of the radio commentary, the reason Hucks got so wound up was because he cares about this club, and probably a lot more than anyone wearing the shirt!

But, you still can''t swear at the ref, end of story, and that rule has nowt to do with Worthy.

Wiz, if you were the manager would you really condone Hucks calling the ref a "@*£$" ?

[quote]Wiz, if you were the manager would you really condone Hucks calling the ref a "@*£$" ?[/quote]

I would never condone it Jim, but a simple ''no comment'' to the media, a la Sir Fergie, would have been quite sufficent and supportive in my book.

Hucks knows he done wrong, why make it worse?.

Wiz,you won''t shut me up,because I have opinions,that rightly or wrongly I sometimes feel like sharing with others.At this time I feel that your posts are of an increasingly negative variety that do little except to get disparaging replies,to carp on about peoples grammar and spelling does little to enhance this board[look to some of your own spelling before having a go at others].And finally your use of WORTHLESS instead of his correct name merely denigrates any argument that you may have against the manager ,it is rude and totally unecessary,after all you would probably get fed up if we all started calling you 1st WAZ which certain toiletry connotations!

Wiz - I think you are right on this Hucks thing. I thought he was fouled (yes the guy got the ball but from behind). I would expect the manager to back the player publicly and say whatever needs to be said to him in private. I would imagine that 5 minutes (or less) after leaving the pitch, Hucks would have regretted what he did.

None of us have ever sworn in anger - right?

Wiz , Did your star in grumpy old men ? if not your really ill and need some help before you get ill again ....

1pm on Saturday , you will be happy as pie sipping your sherry when we will be 1-0 up.

come on wiz get behind the boyz in yellow ( even if its from your arm chair / wheel chair&nbsp

Kick it off.....

[quote]Wiz,you won''t shut me up,because I have opinions,that rightly or wrongly I sometimes feel like sharing with others.At this time I feel that your posts are of an increasingly negative variety that do l...[/quote]

Fair point No Legs, although I think you''re being a tad sensitive, and hypocritical, like 60% of the posters on here.

There have been times when you have been insensitive to posters feelings on here too, mine included!. 

And no, I can''t trawl up examples!, but trust me on this, you bloody well have.

And my reference to ''shut up'' is made to be taken in a light hearted way. But as I said, I think you are being over sensitive of late.

In future I''ll refrain from calling Worthy worthless, and just say NW instead, I wouldn''t normally do that for anyone, but on this occassion I''ll do it for you, see, I''m not all that bad am I?. 

Unfortunately I think Wiz may have a point in that if we play badly again on Saturday, and do not get a win, then I think sections of the crowd will start to vent their spleen.

I am not a Worthy supporter, never have been, never likely to be, but that does not stop me supporting the team and ardently wishing for a good performance on Saturday. As ever, I will be singing and chanting in the Upper Barclay, and it is also highly likely that I will continue to be bemused at some of our tactics, selections and substitutions, or rather lack of them, and our inability to respond to what is happening within the game, all of which I consider to be Worthy''s responsibility.  

If the worst happens I think the pressure will really build up on Worthy over the next couple of weeks as I don''t see us getting too much in the 3 or 4 games after Plymouth.

[quote]Unfortunately I think Wiz may have a point in that if we play badly again on Saturday, and do not get a win, then I think sections of the crowd will start to vent their spleen. I am not a Worthy ...[/quote]

I''ll tell you this FatMan Fat. If we fail to beat a spiritless Plymouth with no manager at the weekend, you will hear ''Worthy Out'' chants at the final whistle, guaranteed!.

And about time too!.

I''m struggling to construct a reply to this nonsense. Webteam, is there a list somewhere of language we are and are not allowed to use when faced with imbecility of this order? Or shall I look to our very own Hucks as an example?

Like Wiz, I won''t be at the game on Saturday. Those who will be, please get behind the boys, and the manager. It''s not how long you''ve been a supporter that counts, but how you react when times are tough. Some of you sang ''City ''til I die'' at Craven Cottage. Did that mean "City ''til we''re 23rd"?

otbc

[quote]I''ll tell you this FatMan Fat . If we fail to beat a spiritless Plymouth with no manager at the weekend, you will hear ''Worthy Out'' chants at the final whistle, guaranteed!. And about time too!.[/quote]

sorry, but i have to agree with you there 1st wizard.

i cant help but visualise the fact that we are going to lose and everybody will be booing come the final whistle, not a nice thought but i can see it coming......

however..... if we win then fair enough ''keep on plugging away'' (as worthy puts it)