Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worthy Out!.

Worthy Out'' should be the new chant for the Plymouth game, even if City are not losing.

Why?.

We all know that Worthless has lost the plot and IMO the dressing room too, and his summer signings despite Campbell''s useless predictions of how good they were (where has he gone?) have all been a joke (Marney excepted) like I predicted.

Players are played out of position every game, and just why did we sign JJ?, to warm the bloody bench every week?.

Hughes is really Holt, and Louis-John got relegated with his fellow defenders at Forest.

In the case of the inept Thorn, why didn''t Worthless offer a 2 year deal for Svenny which is what he wanted?.

Leon''s confidence has all but evaporated since Nigela''s failed efforts to bring in Morrison & Jeffers. Even though a class defender should have been a priority!.

So start practising now, ''Worthy Out Worthy Out!''. Let the board know what you think of their appointed fool now!.

And this would of course do the team a world of good wouldn''t it? Like him or loath him, if he''s to go it will be the board to make the decision, not a few hundred so called fans who think that they have more of a clue. I can think of many times in the past when exactly the same thing has happened, only to disrupt and demoralise the team on the pitch even more. I''m not going to say what my opinions are about the man, because you obviously think you the spokesman for the majority and will have made your own mind up so i''ll let you get on with it. Just remember, how long it would take for a new manager to come in and ''turn things round''. If you want a quick fix, stay with what we''re got.

Monday morning rant, sorry!

Yeh good idea mate, now crawl back from whence you came. For gods sake get behind the team during the match, not moan and groan at them. Its a dodgy time but remember we have had the good times, and to appreciate them there will also be bad times. What we don''t need is people like you spouting off your anti-worthy rubbish during the game, so please stay away, put your anorak on and go and spot some trains down the station, and leave the supporting to the real fans of NCFC. Keep the Faith

Words fail me? seems like another case of fickleitis fairweather supporting to me i maybe wrong but.................

I am very disappointed in you Wiz.  You asked in another thread for a leap of faith and said  we should give Worthy 10 games as by that time it would have come right.  There was to be no criticism till then and you asked everyone to trust you that things would be turned round.

You were right then and nothing has changed.  Any chant of Worthy out is inappropriate until 10 games have passed. 

Stand by your own words.  Worthy deserved that leap of faith and still does.  If after Reading, things have not improved then you will have some strong points.

Yer at it again,and I feel annoyed with myself for once again rising to the bait,but what happened to the 10 games?All in the garden is not rosy,but I fail to see what Worthy out chants will achieve...I think we can safely assume that everyone at the club is well aware that the fans are less than happy with the results so far,I think we can safely assume that Worthy is less than happy with the results so far....so on sat I for one will not be a part to any totally puerile chanting to sack the manager!!

[quote]Worthy Out'' should be the new chant for the Plymouth game, even if City are not losing. Why?. We all know that Worthless has lost the plot and IMO the dressing room too, and his summer signings desp...[/quote]

Two points wiz.

Firstly I agree that Worthy does appear to be well on the way to having lost the plot.  However I have not seen any evidence that he has lost the dressing room.  The players appear to be of one voice publically, the likes of Doc have not kicked up a stink about lack of opportunities.  The only frustration appears to be the lack of result and Hux moan and dismissal.  He has always reacted like that.  What is the evidence Wiz that suggests the dressing room has been lost?   

As far as chanting is concerned while I personally think the timing is wrong I know that other fans support your view Wiz, and probably more if a poor result/performance happens on Sat. However can I ask for any calls for worthys head, if they are to be made, to be made after the final whistle or at earliest when it is clear that the match (god forbid) has been lost.

The players are more likely to get three points with positive vocal support than chants calling for the managers head.

OTBC

For goodness sake Wiz, change the record will you?

In fact, why not direct all this effort into supporting the lads instead of continually having a pop? You never know, it might help.

mmmmmmm...... wern''t u saying it wasnt worthy''s fault ???? I''m sorry but your posting and opionions are as inconsistant as the teams form. anyway......

Yes i do believe worthy is no longer the man for the job, but our problem is we need to be promoted this year and i do not believe we can attract a manager who can turn things around for us, so Worthy really is our best bet as he iss capable of sending us up. On the signings front we have been disastrous as we have not IMO signed one player who deserves a place in our starting 11, let''s say like hucks did or Ashton and we really should be adding a player like that to the squad every transfer window.

BUT we have to remember our team is in the best position it has been in for years financially speaking, in terms of squad and in terms of fanbase so now is not the time to be making decisions that could see us 12 months down the line still in the championship, minus green, ashton, hucks etc.. and without a manager. This year is so crucial the board know they can''t fiddle with the set up and must try to keep current fans, players and manager happy.

OTBC

I don''t know why I bother but here goes....

That will really help the team and their confidence - what has happened to this not booing the players at the end of the game..."I will never boo a player in yellow...blah blah nonsense" but shouting for Worthy''s head during the game is now OK?

We were never "allowed" to shout Chase Out during a game - we had to wait for halftime and full time to express our opinion and that was a million times worse situation than we are in now.

Jarrett is not fit after the pre season problems - just like Rivers in his entire first season here.

You have given Louis-Jean two games to decide his fate - neither of which you saw. And I assume you watch all of Forest''s 46 games last season.  Following this argument Shackell and Green are also rubbish as they were  part of a relegated defence.

Granted he should have offered Matty a two year deal - but the chance for him to go home to Sweden on a three year deal would be too much of pull anyway.  Thorne has played approx 45 mins of league football for us - as an emergency right sided attacking player, none of these minutes you have seen.

Nice to see you commenting on Hughes when he has played 4 games none of which you have seen.  If anything Safri is turning into Holt with his inability to cross the half way line, running after people winning the ball and passing it 5 yards - surely creative players should create something.

But yet you tell me Marney is excepted from this crticism after 7 games - none of which you have seen. One great cross for a goal and a couple of half decent free kicks for a player who is supposed to be the business ain''t enough for me.

There were some other points you made that were bobbins but I can''t be bothered to comment on them.

"Let the board know what you think of their appointed fool now!" - I think we should let the Message Board know what we think of its self appointed fool........see what I did there?

[quote]Yeh good idea mate, now crawl back from whence you came. For gods sake get behind the team during the match, not moan and groan at them. Its a dodgy time but remember we have had the good times, and t...[/quote]

An hilarious and ''blinked reply Ian.

I''ll put my 49 years support against you or anybody else, anyday.

I just don''t tow the party line that''s all, or swallow all the rubbish some of you go on about.

[quote]I don''t know why I bother but here goes.... That will really help the team and their confidence - what has happened to this not booing the players at the end of the game..."I will never boo a player ...[/quote]

We''re second from bloody bottom Nobby, I don''t have to be there to see that.

We can''t beat Crewe and Coventry at home, again I don''t have to be there to see that!.

Thorn can''t score, JJ''s on bench, so must be fit, I don''t have to see that again.

I trust you''ll use your stupid ''You''re not there'' argument with everyone else on here who doesn''t go!.

You only know I don''t go now because of my honesty, but when I do start going again, what will you say then?.

The wizard stirs and they all beckon.     

[quote]An hilarious and ''blinked reply Ian. I''ll put my 49 years support against you or anybody else, anyday. I just don''t tow the party line that''s all, or swallow all the rubbish some of you go on about.[/quote]

Yes.....but what happened to the 10 games???

come on wiz it''s stuff like this that give the anti
worthy brigade a bad name. I for one am not a worthy
fan, in fact I''m one of his most vocal opponents, but
that''s the key I''m opposed to him.

I support norwich and when the players on the pitch I''ll cheer them for
the ninety minutes. If after ninety minutes we lose
and lose in a poor way then I''ll join in your worthy out chant.
In fact better still I''ll start my own, because in no
way are you speaking for me, or helping me advocate my views.

worth out, worthy in, werthers originals, whatever your
preference we''ll all be fully behind the team at kick off
time won''t we?

Quote from Iwan:

“I have heard what one or two fans have been saying about the manager and I think that is very unfair. Nigel has done a great job since he has been at Norwich. At the moment he has got a new-look squad and they have only played six league games together. It will take time and I believe people should judge Nigel at the end of the season."

Holds more water with me than an armchair "fan" with too much time on his hands.

[quote]Quote from Iwan: “I have heard what one or two fans have been saying about the manager and I think that is very unfair. Nigel has done a great job since he has been at Norwich. At the moment he has g...[/quote]

Thats Iwans view and he is entitled to it just like everyone else - however he has not been at the club for over a year now so how much extra credibility does it hold?  Any more than Neil Adams old pals act in never criticising Flem?  If he has an affinity with the club or wants a job he is hardly going to rock the boat is he?  I could quote Kamara who states the table starts to sort itself out after 10 games.

Crucially has Iwan seen the team play?  Without that how can he possible make any judgement...

I dont hold with the its a new squad and only 6 games so its OK to have problems view.  other teams have introduced more than the three we have and been successful;  and our problems are far older than just 6 games.

I do agree that worthy deserves more time, which may be till the end of the season, but could be much sooner. 

OTBC

[quote]Quote from Iwan: “I have heard what one or two fans have been saying about the manager and I think that is very unfair. Nigel has done a great job since he has been at Norwich. At the moment he has g...[/quote]

Firstly Herb, up until my ticker attack some 4 months ago, I could see what was happening at games, so don''t sling ''Armchair supporter'' at me matey!.

Secondly regarding Iwan''s quote:

1. Is he trying to talk up a vacancy?.

2. Even people who go to games are slagging off Worthy!.

[quote]Yawwwwwwwwwwwn,boring post! I want him out as much as you,but to keep going on about it is so boring![/quote]

If you wish to avoid being labelled as a hypocrite Two Sheds, I suggest you take your own advice.

Because you, yes you, are one of the most anti Worthy posters on here, with your regular anti Worthy ''boring'' postings!.

Who was it said "better to be quiet and thought a fool rather than speak and prove it".  You have too much time on your hands mate.  Let''s be honest if our much vaunted strikers had scored the goals from some relatively easy chances then we would be much higher up the League.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but frankly hearing the record stuck in the same groove is boring.

[quote]Who was it said "better to be quiet and thought a fool rather than speak and prove it". You have too much time on your hands mate. Let''s be honest if our much vaunted strikers had scored the goals f...[/quote]

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

or in a City context

""Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk about how good our passing game was in the first and remove all doubt"