Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

We All Wanted A Rebuild

"It''s football - unless your team has a catchment of a million people and

a stadium for 50,000 and a billionaire owner it can''t possibly change."
Delia out, relocate the club to an urban conurbation with a catchment of greater than a million people with a stadium for 50,000 and a stinking rich billionaire foreign investor in?
Apples

A full rebuild can take years - e.g. we have some players on contracts that we no longer want, but no one will buy/sign them, so we are stuck until they go. IMHO the rebuild of our squad won''t be complete until they go...obviously we need to sign players to replace them too, but hopefully ones that will contribute

Wonder when and how these ''unwanted'' squad members are going to be offloaded?......Not anytime soon, and the cash from the sale of JM and JM shouldn''t be frittered away on the ''unwanted'' wages......

I really hope not......

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Leicester have a billionaire owner and are expanding their stadium . That said I do hope they get relegated ASAP .[/quote]

A club with ambition - good luck to them.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]
"It''s football - unless your team has a catchment of a million people and

a stadium for 50,000 and a billionaire owner it can''t possibly change."
Delia out, relocate the club to an urban conurbation with a catchment of greater than a million people with a stadium for 50,000 and a stinking rich billionaire foreign investor in?
Apples
[/quote]

What do you think the population of Norfolk is? Then add on north Suffolk, parts of Cambrdigeshire and Lincolnshire.

I''ll take a rich BILLIONAIRE, they don''t need to be stinking but they need to have some idea as to how to run a football club.

As i said elsewhere today, Red Bull money any good ?

It probably wouldn''t keep everyone happy...Never liked Red Bull...If we really had ambition we would have gone for Coca-Cola...Bet Leicester/Brighton/Stoke wouldn''t settled for Red Bull...I don''t rate those loan players we''re getting from Leipzig and Salzburg...
Apples