Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Fixtures out tomorrow

I have heard we have requested an away game first as the new pitch will not be ready.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Away to the Binners at the end of August is becoming a regular fixture[/quote]
Remember a lovely sunny day going down there on a Mascot coach way back in ''72.
Big ruddy faced fans with whiskers and their trousers held up with bailing twine ... the blokes didn''t look much better either.
We won, a few excitable youths were outside the Churchman end after the game, a few tussles but back on the coach to begin on helluva memorable season.
Happy days

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Binners away on Boxing Day and at home on Easter Monday

You heard it here first (well, for the first time in years............)[/quote]
No point, both clubs know those fixtures will sellout no matter who either are playing so why waste two other sellouts

Will definitely be away with the possibility of our second match being away as well. That’s what was requested.

I think any crowd over 20,000 at poorman road is now considered a sell out

Some of my close family support the binners, and when push comes to shove even they think their stars-on-shirts thing is feeble when you consider the really successful sides who don''t. I mean, they are apparently better than the England national team.

With the cupboards now bare and no more valuable family silver to auction off, it’s just left to Farke’s scintillating tactics to drive Norwich forward.

With that in mind, allied to those early season fixtures, fourth from bottom by the end of September should be an achievable target with that home game to Wigan..