Sign in to follow this  
Puntino

Apologies if already posted - Barclay End Norwich crowd funder

HI All

Some of you may have seen this on ACN''s or BEN''s social media, but we''ve started a crowd funder to help make Carrow Road a more colourful, and hopefully noisy place in 2018/19. We have a fair few plans for the coming season but to achieve this we do need a bit of money. If you''re interested and can spare a few quid we''d really appreciate it, those contributing £10 or more get an exclusive enamel pin badge (limited numbers though)

Appreciate this isn''t for everyone but any help gratefully received.

Link below, and if anyone can make it a proper linky that would be appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/improve-the-carrow-road-atmpshere

Somewhere at the club is a huge banner used in the opening credits on MOTD many years ago which was passed over the crowd. Try asking someone on the The Historical Trust as i think you will find they will have it stored away.

Thanks - they have a couple of big ones which we may also be able to use for this season too!

Whatever happened to the banner proclaiming the arrive of ''Le Juge''? Maybe that could be repurposed and used for one of our new signings?

Yep it was bought when we signed him for £75 from Hearts Supporters Club and then sold on again when that wonderful thing called hindsight kicked in. NCISA gave the money to The Acadamy but my memory cannot recall who bought it.

Good idea to try to do something - you''d have thought the club (and/or players) would be able to find a few £k spare to help improve the atmosphere at CR, as they benefit from it.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Surely he cost more that £75 Til?[/quote]
Unfortunately Hairy he played as if he only cost £75. [:D]

Can someone please clarify if these banners and the like just for the barclay end, as suggested by the Archant report?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Only looking for around £3000 it seems
Shame the club can''t find that down the back of the sofa but with Mr Naismith bleeding ''em dry an'' all....
[/quote]
I''d rather they found dug down the back of the sofa to find the money to put my seat undercover. But I guess they could kill two birds with one steve stone and provide me with a waterproof banner [um]