Sign in to follow this  
IPYellows

Who's your money on?

.. to partner Deano on Sat? I''ll plump for the Doc, only because it will further prove how out of his depth the Irishman is! Another game nearer the sack and counting!

I''d like to See Jarvis given a chance to prove he is worth all the hype of a few years ago. He is another like Brennan who has waited patiently in the wings and now deserves his chance..

Webteam- could you put a poll on the front page to replace the Stoke MOM poll?

cheers

[quote].. to partner Deano on Sat? I''ll plump for the Doc, only because it will further prove how out of his depth the Irishman is! Another game nearer the sack and counting![/quote]

At the moment I favour WLY; a good big un with a good little un always seems to make an impact!  Second Hendo and then Ryan.  The first two are fit and WLY has appeared so far this season.  Ryan has to be on the bench though.

The question is will deano even make it? 

OTBC

I would like to see Henderson be given a runout in his position (he is not a right winger Worthy). He showed with the goals he scored in the 3-1 home win over Millwall what a nataural scorer he is and I would like to see him get a extended runout in that position. I would like to also see Jarvis, though i belive his fitness isn''t up to scratch after his injury. McVeigh is another viable alternitive, just don''t pick the Doc up front. I know he can play as a striker but please. My heart tells me that this may well be the way that Worthy plumps for though

Give the kids a chance.

For this upcoming game, I would like to see Hendo given a chance. We only ever see him out of position on the right, he deserves a chance in his natural position and I think he could work well with Deano.

I would longer term prefer to see Jarvis, but he only managed 60 mins for the reserves so probably isn''t 100% yet.

I wouldn''t complain about WLY though, and he had 30 mins against Stoke. So it will probably be him. Just so long as its one of those 3 not the Doc.

I think it will be McV.  But wouldn''t object to anyone as long as they are a striker.  Hendo should get a chance (finally in his natural position), but i think as Worthy is expected to win this one he may stick with the tried and tested McV, although how rusty he is we will have to see.

[quote]I think it will be McV. But wouldn''t object to anyone as long as they are a striker. Hendo should get a chance (finally in his natural position), but i think as Worthy is expected to win this one he...[/quote]

I have to agree GTG - anyone but Doc up front - he does not deserve it and neither do we fans.

Mind you two from wly/hendo/jarvis means a passing game is a must.

OTBC