Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Germany

....apart from the fact that the Norwich board have decided to follow the Germany way.....

74% possession and lost 2-0

24 attempts on goal yet nothing to show for it

...all seems alarmingly familiar........

[quote user="unique"]....apart from the fact that the Norwich board have decided to follow the Germany way..... [/quote]
Webber is looking for a Korean manager as we speak....

Au contraire Ricardo, how''s the time to put the boot in while they are down. Give us a good deal and we won''t laugh at you whilst waving the South Korean flag.

[quote user="unique"]....apart from the fact that the Norwich board have decided to follow the Germany way.....

74% possession and lost 2-0

24 attempts on goal yet nothing to show for it

...all seems alarmingly familiar........[/quote]
I expect you will be accused of using this as a stick before too much longer. [;)]
Angela Merkel, Marlene Dietrich, Franz Beckenbauer, Steffi Graf, Sebastian Vettel, Johannes Brahms your boys took a hell of a beating.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. On the positive side England can''t lose to Germany on penalties again, and on the positive side our German coach and players will have no distractions during pre-season. All good.

You could hear the cheer all the way around my neighborhood when Germany went one down !
As side note that Korean keeper looks very good. 

We bought McGovern on the basis of one good summer tournament... we couldnt make that mistake twice could we?!?

[quote user="Rick O Shea "]Delia out stinking rich Arab owner in[/quote]I think you''ll need to replace the stylus soon Waveney, because if the record hasn''t worn thin with this, the stylus certainly will have...

Slaven Bilic on ITV, just referred to Germany’s possession based football as “stale”. Not really sure what I think but it was just a statement that worried me.

Come on now lads, how many times in the past have we seen a performance like that from England? Nothing to do with individual skill or tactics, everything to do with confidence and putting the ball in the net, not over the bar.

[quote user="Rick OShea "]At least a few of the happy clappers can see how doomed Farkes tactics are

Delia out stinking rich Arab owner in[/quote]
Of course every Arabic-speaking country at this World Cup has already been eliminated, and China didn''t even qualify.

This place is getting unbelievable, now using a performance by a totally unrelated team to slag off our club and the managers tactics.

Of course, Germany have been kicked out of the World Cup so all German managers and their tactics are rubbish...someone better let all the Liverpool fans know as well!

So possession based football, that won Germany the last World Cup, has suddenly become poor and stale?

Nelson Oliveira might think so, but I would suggest that Germany no longer have as much youthful quality in midfield and in-front of goal; perhaps something Nelson might also consider a bit closer to home.

Well we''re still better off with Farke than getting Lambert back. Scotland didn''t even qualify....

This could have been their big chance. If only.

By the way, Lambert did admit to learning his trade in Germany.

Failed on two counts then Pops 🙃

I knew we should have gone down the Croation route, Muzinic was the answer all along.....

On the possession v result debate, I see Oliveira posted something about that on his social media following the result. A subtle dig after only one day back at training!?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Failed on two counts then Pops 🙃

I knew we should have gone down the Croation route, Muzinic was the answer all along.....[/quote]
My mate Joe will disagree with that because he doesn''t listen to a word Bilic has to say.

I knew we should have gone down the Croation route, Muzinic was the answer all along.....

Would have just ended up with his milkman.

[quote user="Woodman"]On the possession v result debate, I see Oliveira posted something about that on his social media following the result. A subtle dig after only one day back at training!?[/quote]
Probably. Even if it''s not he knows fans will take it as such. He''s a joke.