Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Good Evening Britain ITV 9.15pm.

Piers and Susanna presenting a World Cup special tonight following the England game with special guests including Ed Balls.

Likewise. Won''t give that wanker one second of air time or my attention. Hideous individual.
Love how the producers of his morning programme are constantly wheeling out equally reprehensible individuals for him to interview every now and again so he can assert some sort of moral superiority over them and come across as the good guy-PR exercise to improve his image!

Started to watch it in the hope of something decent to listen to, watched about ten miuntes, but it''s just about the worst bit of TV I''ve ever seen.
ITV have plumbed the depths with this one.

Anyone watching this will have missed Love Island on ITV2.

Ed Balls sitting there with ''arry Redknapp and ''arry mentions Norwich City so Ed responds by saying '' do you know a striker because we need one ''.

I must say i am a bit surprised some posters have not pitched up on here yet trotting out the tiresome stick to beat the club with line.

If you had a stick to beat Piers Morgan with I''d back you up 100% Til.

To sum up this was the most disjointed, awful, pointless twaddle i have watched in yonks.