Sign in to follow this  
Bill

'Fire sale' at poorman road

I expect there soon to be a few farmhands on here explaining that the sale of their defender Webster is not a ''fire sale'' - and to be pointing out the sheer folly of us spending money that we don''t have ie signing Buenos Aires and Rod Lightning.
As these over excited rustics have been gleefully shouting, NCFC have a £20m shortfall that will be with us for quite a few seasons to come.
So stand by for more informed wisdom from Highland, Midlands and Derby Canary etc.......

[quote user="king canary"]Amusingly the Mirror are saying he only cost £2m which is hilarious if true.[/quote]
That will depend on how the cost is counted
Whether it is the basic minimum
or that plus agent/player fees
Given his injury prone standing I should imagine it will be very staged ie appearances, promotion etc
However the bottom line is that as with other fees it gets put in a communal pot for other Evans companies to use
So as with their signing of a cast off from the lower leagues I doubt much will be seen by the club
The concern for the farmhands must be that the new manager could not have had time to assess his ability or the squads needs, which suggests this sale was being sorted by others..... oh dear

Oh dear

“However the bottom line is that as with other fees it gets put in a communal pot for other Evans companies to use”

Where’s your evidence for that please? You should use excerpts from Ipswich Town’s accounts to support your claim - unless of course, you’re LYING.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Oh dear

“However the bottom line is that as with other fees it gets put in a communal pot for other Evans companies to use”

Where’s your evidence for that please? You should use excerpts from Ipswich Town’s accounts to support your claim - unless of course, you’re LYING.[/quote]
well there''s a surprise
that you should pop up minutes after I mock the binners, as you have done so many times before
it''s almost as if ........
as to my evidence of the above I will provide it, so do hold me to account
but as I am at work I often have to deal with other ''problems'' as they pop up

[quote user="King Keano"]3.5m rising to 8m. Not bad for an injury prone player...[/quote]
I''m glad someone has seen the actual contract rather than just making up stuff

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Oh dear

Where’s your evidence for that please? You should use excerpts from Ipswich Town’s accounts to support your claim - unless of course, you’re LYING.[/quote]
yes, oh dear indeed
all that hassle in changing your log in to just be shown to be yet another clueless bin supporting idiot
"This was largely due to £1.4 million - an

instalment of the Tyrone Mings transfer fee - moving from Town to

another company in the Evans group which is there to provide funds to

companies elsewhere in the group, including the Blues, as and when they

need them.

Similarly, when a company such as Town has surplus

funds they''re moved to that other company in order to get the best

interest rate. Town have drawn back funds in the months since the end of

the last financial year. "

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30826/milne-backs-mccarthy-at-agm

so up yours bin boy

Bin boy? Nice one.

I sit in area BU of the Upper Barclay, row R, having spent 7 seasons in area M of the Jarrold Stand, row JJ.

Whereabouts do you sit, bin boy?

All that means Keano is that Marcus Evans will draw that money down into the non football side of the company as he will not want lots of cash sloshing around in the football side of the company as it will effect the amount of tax and interest the company pays. If you are having difficulty understanding what is happening financially at Ipswich Town, if yu know anybody that is a Coventry fan have a word with them and they will explain it to you........

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Bin boy? Nice one.

I sit in area BU of the Upper Barclay, row R, having spent 7 seasons in area M of the Jarrold Stand, row JJ.

Whereabouts do you sit, bin boy?[/quote]
You have more chance of standing in rocking horse poo than getting an answer to that. [;)]