Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

New shirt?

Seems that link I put up earlier is a kit which was made up by someone on concept kits or whatever it''s called.

So back to the drawing board lol... Actually quite liked it.

It might just be based on the Errea "Lennox" template...

http://www.errea.com/shop/lennox-em1u0c.html

I hope not Surfer, that looks really dull, even if its brightened up with green edges instead of white. Some might like the simplicity of it, I guess. And of course, the LeoVegas logo will be plastered all over it!

We usually get a shirt that is an amalgam of different templates, some features of which we are usually the first to have.
It makes it quite hard to predict what will come out the other side of July 1, as I usually try and do most years on photoshop. I wouldn''t be surprised however if the Iceland kit forms the basis of one of our second or third, as it did when they last appeared at a major tournament.
It''s been a while since we''ve seen red.

Looking closely at the teaser, it looks like it may be based on the ''Hero'' template.

http://www.errea.com/shop/shirt-hiro-ss-ad-fm430c.html

https://www.canaries.co.uk/siteassets/image/kit-launch-18-19/jamal-teaser---1440x810.png/Large

Collar seems to match, and there seems to be 2 ''pinches'' on the sleeves that may be the seams on the template sleeves

Based on the second teaser image, IF this is the new kit it''s more evidence of a plain yellow shirt with solid green cuffs and no other ornamentation; but we can now also see a round collar - as does the new training kit (or was that an away kit) Leitner was photographed in when he re-signed this week. It''s also possible this is NOT the new shirt and the club are trolling us with a "classic" 1972 -1974 shirt.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]What we need is for somebody with the technical knowhow to be able to reveal those silhouette pictures ahead of schedule...[/quote]
Last time someone revealed the new shirt ahead of schedule that charmer Dave McNally had the Old Bill hammering on his door at 3am...

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]
[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]What we need is for somebody with the technical knowhow to be able to reveal those silhouette pictures ahead of schedule...[/quote]
Last time someone revealed the new shirt ahead of schedule that charmer Dave McNally had the Old Bill hammering on his door at 3am...
[/quote]

If its the one that I know of, it was the third kit and was tweeted to the young lad by someone at the club.Unfortunately it found its way on to social media and all hell broke out. The young lad at the club was sacked