Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Another midfielder

Do you think we are seriously after this Palmer, after Farke has said he''s happy with the central midfield berth.

Do we really need "another" one, when we are seriously topped up there already?

I feel like that story yesterday was purely to fill ''column inches''... As the player himself had already put a pic of him in a Derby kit on his IG.Total non-story that actually annoyed me a bit! What was the point?? It''s clear where he wants to be and with Lampard at Derby there are already Chelsea connections. A shame as he is DECENT

Could''ve been a bit of a bluff to get Marshall or his agent to make his mind up on whether he wanted to come to us for the medical or not. "We do have other irons in the fire you know...".

[quote user="BobLoz3"]I feel like that story yesterday was purely to fill ''column inches''... As the player himself had already put a pic of him in a Derby kit on his IG.Total non-story that actually annoyed me a bit! What was the point?? It''s clear where he wants to be and with Lampard at Derby there are already Chelsea connections. A shame as he is DECENT[/quote]

Pretty sure there’s a big Webber connection there too, he gave him his big break

On Sky Sports that we’re in discussions with Chelsea so it’s looking likely, subject to all parties agreeing of course.