Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Missed out again!!!! Ducksch now Avest

Oh for the days when we had a management team that always got their man. Nobody seems attracted by the smooth tongued Webber or the "ambitions" of our Club.....I wonder why. Do n''t they know that the upcoming season has been trailed as the one when our WIP will yield ultimate success? Not to worry no doubt Jordan Rhodes will pop along for an end of career earning fest!

And remind us how many have signed for your grubby little club at poorman road
oh yes
some former Poundworld staff have been interviewed
about the right level for you lot

It''s disgraceful that they would choose playing in the Serie A and the Bundesliga over the English second tier.

You never know how serious we were about the players named in the media

i am sure we have targets nobody knows about untill they arrive

problem we have now most clubs in other leagues and top half of championship can offer more money wages wise

i would say we are looking at getting the max wage down to around the 15 k a week area some championship teams pay 40k a week or more

[quote user="Derby Canary"]Oh for the days when we had a management team that always got their man. Nobody seems attracted by the smooth tongued Webber or the "ambitions" of our Club.....I wonder why. Do n''t they know that the upcoming season has been trailed as the one when our WIP will yield ultimate success? Not to worry no doubt Jordan Rhodes will pop along for an end of career earning fest![/quote]
When was this?

You can hardly be too surprised that someone from Germany might possibly prefer to play in the top league in their own country rather than upping sticks and moving abroad to play in the second tier.

Derby Canary is climbing up the ladder...slowly becoming one of my favourite trolls for pure stupidity alone.

A management team that always got their man?
Like Mr Chase and Dean Windass.
Are we a "laughing stock" yet, Derby?
The football world has got nothing else to do but laugh at the exploits of Norwich City according to you. What larks.
Then again, your club wanted Ian Crook.But he saw the light, called off the deal and came back here.

Definitely weird - it doesn''t show our local journos to be particularly in the know that this apparent link was never mentioned before - that is if we were seriously in for him.

Because links are often little more than made up guff that once one media source has reported it others can join in with ''sources report''.
It fills space and act acts as click bait for the not too bright
................. talking of which at least we know which side of the border Derby and Midlands Canary come from
The land of thieving binners.

[quote user="Mr Benn"]
Because links are often little more than made up guff that once one media source has reported it others can join in with ''sources report''.
It fills space and act acts as click bait for the not too bright
................. talking of which at least we know which side of the border Derby and Midlands Canary come from
The land of thieving binners.
[/quote]

Keep backing our clueless Board folks and hopeless management committee. You''ll see where that gets you!

Instead of dishing out false accusations come back to me after 10 games (or so) next season with the evidence of my misjudgement of the situation.

Are you going to answer some of the serious questions?
When did we have a management team that always got their man?
Why would players choose playing in two of the biggest leagues in the world rather than the English second tier?
If you could play for a local team in a large league or a team in a smaller league, in a different country, what would you choose?
Is 28 years old the end age of a footballers career?

[quote user="Herman"]
Are you going to answer some of the serious questions?
When did we have a management team that always got their man?
Why would players choose playing in two of the biggest leagues in the world rather than the English second tier?
If you could play for a local team in a large league or a team in a smaller league, in a different country, what would you choose?
Is 28 years old the end age of a footballers career?
[/quote]

1. Lambert

2. Good reason to build team from the English Lower Leagues (Do you need telling who did that?) There are various other examples with other Clubs too!

3. Ditto

4. In the case we are talking about yes. We are also hardly the Club that reinvigorates non performing strikers (1 goal every 5 games last three years). In fact just the opposite!

5. On that subject I suspect those of our fans that were suggesting that we should accept (£3m+)offers for our own non performing ''striker'' are a little dumbfounded that other Clubs are not queuing up with offers!

"our fans"
binners, you mean
as you fool no one on here

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I take your "Paul Lambert" and raise you a "Craig Mackail-Smith" [;)][/quote]

Is that the same C M-S that scored 8 goals in 41 games in L2 last year Icecream? Every player has his price but few players that the Lambert/Culverhouse team serious wanted went elsewhere for any other reason other than money.

I believe that these two individuals complemented each other in the same way as Clough/Taylor. Individually they were just not the same.

How about City fans being allowed to post their opinion without other City fans calling them binmen and trolls etc.

Just thought it might be a bit more "adult" like.... Thought for the day.

Otbc

"Yep we should follow the Villa model. That’s what happens when you splash the cash and it goes wrong"

You sell all your best players to fill a financial black hole?

[quote user="Mike "]How about City fans being allowed to post their opinion without other City fans calling them binmen and trolls etc.

Just thought it might be a bit more "adult" like.... Thought for the day.

Otbc[/quote]

Hear hear, many thanks Mike.

Sad that some fans still will only react with abuse to anything that conflicts with their own opinion.