Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shrimper

Tristan Abrahams

The club are being very slow in updating the first team squad on the official site but interesting that amongst some additions recorded in the last 24 hours (four are faceless versions of new signings) is Tristan Abrahams, switched from the U23s. Read into it what you will

High hopes for Tristan... would make my year if he broke through this year... exciting talent

You''d certainly hope he will be involved with the first team in pre-season. In terms of style of play he''s the type of striker we are lacking in the first team squad at the moment so if he could make the breakthrough then it would be very helpful and a tick in the box for the new "model" at least. Not that young any more so needs to be getting some senior games somewhere this season,

Doubt where he is listed on the website is particularly significant. He’ll have pre-season to impress but ultimately he needs a loan somewhere to get games - he hasn’t played 10 league games in his career yet.

Interesting to see if a League One club would pick him up, or if he needs to drop down to Legaue Two again. The lack of forwards in the youth team last season meant his loan to Leyton didn’t work out - there was an agreement he could play for them and Norwich’s U23s and that didn’t work well.

He’ll be 20 this season and although it seems crazy to say it, that is a little late to be playing a first full season. Needs games and needs a lot of them.

From the little I saw, Fonkeu looked like he might have something about him. Quick, strong & direct. Someone else who probably neds a loan.

It will be interesting to see who '' breaks through'' this season. Lewis came from ''nowhere'' last season, whereas both Murphys had been out on loan and were expected to step up.
Mathews should be ready to step up, as should Godfrey.
I''m not sure about Morris as I suspect L1 may be his level
Where that leaves Cantwell I''m not too sure, we will have to see. However it is a measure of what the club is trying To achieve that we have this number looking able to step up.

And there we go. On loan to Exeter. Good luck!

Tristan Abrahams: Exeter City sign Norwich City forward on loan

story here

Maybe he feels he is ready for the first team... and perhaps not heading down in ''sleepy'' Devon
"“Now, 18 months on, he is physically and technically a better player.

Norwich have worked on him, developed him, and we’ll do exactly the

same. He is here to develop and improve and really invest in the club

and invest in his own development. If we can develop him as a player,

then he is going to be a real handful.”
Exeter manager