Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Tweet from Sainty

"I understand that a major anti Board faction have headhunted an acknowledged expert to advise them on strategy"

Unfortunately the Canaries Trust isn’t giving the fans a real voice as they claim. Very board friendly and condescending/patronising to anybody that dares to criticise the board. More like The Clappers Trust.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Unfortunately the Canaries Trust isn’t giving the fans a real voice as they claim. Very board friendly and condescending/patronising to anybody that dares to criticise the board. More like The Clappers Trust.[/quote]

Spot on

Is it anything to do with the Canaries Trust, though? I don''t understand where you''re getting that from. Is it just because Sainty is head of it?

Since they''re all posting on this thread, it would be quicker to ask them on here who their "expert" is.
I thought all Donald Trump''s campaign team were being investigated over their Russian links.

Interesting that the ones who decided to bitch about Sainty didn''t mention the content.
I would''ve thought that the possibility of a change of ownership would''ve delighted them.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Return of the Purists?[/quote]
Who were the Purists? I have forgotten. Were they the ones who knew how much Watling walleted, or the ones who demanded to be told, or the ones who took up smoking just so they could have fag packets on which to try to work it out?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]
"I understand that a major anti Board faction have headhunted an acknowledged expert to advise them on strategy"
[/quote]
Obviously you have read that TCCANARY as you are one of his self selected followers on Twatter ? Rather a strange comment for someone who claims to be giving the fans a voice but it cannot be viewed unless he has given you approval to see what he posts. The only thing it really shows is that he looks at this messageboard but then runs away to make snidey comments but hey he has a history of that.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TCCANARY"]
[/quote]
Obviously you have read that TCCANARY as you are one of his self selected followers on Twatter ? Rather a strange comment for someone who claims to be giving the fans a voice but it cannot be viewed unless he has given you approval to see what he posts. The only thing it really shows is that he looks at this messageboard but then runs away to make snidey comments but hey he has a history of that.
[/quote]
Not sure you understand how Twitter works. You can follow someone without them selecting you.

Not sure you understand how Twitter works. You can follow someone without them selecting you.

Not if their tweets are protected. You have to follow them and then they have to accept before you can view their tweets

One of those protected followers has screen shot to me his tweets and he is talking about someone on an ego trip which i find a tad rich.

[quote user="ricardo"]Is he one of the Inner Circle?[/quote]He is the voice of the fans Ricky.
Bows, three Hail Mary''s and withdraws respectfully.......
https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01504/salute_1504842c.jpg

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]
Interesting that the ones who decided to bitch about Sainty didn''t mention the content.
I would''ve thought that the possibility of a change of ownership would''ve delighted them.
[/quote]
I don''t really understand the personality stuff, although it is a useful reminder of why not to use social media, but isn''t the point indeed that what is being mentioned is the possible emergence of some anti-board group of fans? Not, I suspect, aiming as high as a change of ownership, certainly not in any thought-out way, but at least campaigning against Smith and Jones in particular.Possible emergence only, because this kind of protest gets talked about quite often - including on threads here - without coming to anything. But perhaps this time will be different.

Maybe purple.

But if we are challenging top 6 for the first half of the season theyll have very, very limited support. I reckon theres a good couple thousand sheep who want the board out one week then dont the next based on results. The ones who will campaign regardless are little in number, possibly less than a 100 from what I can tell.

Which reminds me of a game last season. We conceded from what I think was a poor Tettey backpass (May not have been that game come to think of it but for the sake of the story lets assume it was). One fan who is part of this white and fluffy group I refer to stood up and shouted "F$&$ YOU DELIA!!" And walked out the ground.

We then won or drew our next home game, he was there and the first thing someone said to him was "You can''t really blame Delia for last week mate". He responded "I know, bless her" and there''s not been a negative word since!

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]
Allegedly Tony Xia wants £80 million for Villa.
Maybe the Delia dissidents should start a crowd-funding campaign? [:P]
[/quote]
Being the "Norwich through and through" fans that they are (with one from Wales the other from Surrey) they''ve been repaid every penny they ever invested in the club, so if they sold the club for 80quid they''d still come out on top.

At least a couple of replies were about the content. It''s pity that, as one poster likes to say, most of the replies ''played the poster and not the post''. [:D]

Is it a serious tweet though or a sarcastic one?

I can’t access his tweets so can’t tell if he is seriously saying there is some kind of board critical group of fans being formed or having a sarcastic dig at some of the more critical of our fans?

I take as much notice of what he says as I do with the rest of the Delia love in crowd...

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Is it a serious tweet though or a sarcastic one?

I can’t access his tweets so can’t tell if he is seriously saying there is some kind of board critical group of fans being formed or having a sarcastic dig at some of the more critical of our fans?[/quote]
I can only imagine it is a reference to this post from John Tilson on that other thread about Jamal Lewis:I have already been headhunted by somebody on a Facebook page

who wishes to actively do something Indy. I have told them that i will

offer advice from past experience on progressing on matters if they so

wish.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]
[quote user="Jim Smith"]Is it a serious tweet though or a sarcastic one?

I can’t access his tweets so can’t tell if he is seriously saying there is some kind of board critical group of fans being formed or having a sarcastic dig at some of the more critical of our fans?[/quote]
I can only imagine it is a reference to this post from John Tilson on that other thread about Jamal Lewis:I have already been headhunted by somebody on a Facebook page

who wishes to actively do something Indy. I have told them that i will

offer advice from past experience on progressing on matters if they so

wish.

[/quote]
That is exactly how i see it Purple, however my post was somewhat tongue in cheek with regard to another poster suggesting that people will only moan and groan on here as opposed to actual doing something constructive.
The facts are that i was contacted by a former NCISA member who suggested it was surely time for it to be reformed and asked if Roy Blower and i would consider it. This man and his father are concerned fans have no voice to express opinions to the club. Roy is in very poor health and i will turn 67 this October so told him it was a non starter from our point of view. I did offer advice if he felt it was needed and told him to contact me if he or others wished to progress any further. 12 years as NCISA treasuer and 3 as chairman also during that time sitting on the SCG did give some insight into organising and running forums and events including 3 meetings at St Andrews Hall attended by 500 plus fans on each occasion.
Obviously Robin Sainty still reads the Pink Un but never now posts and picked up on my post and decided as is his nature to resort to sarcasm and bait a fellow fan as those who follow him on social media know he is prone to do. To gloss it up into saying an expert is involved with an anti board faction is far fetched to say the least and to then respond to a question by one of his protected Twatter followers by saying it is just somebody on an ego trip is really not worthy of a response. Is it any wonder that he got dogs abuse months ago on social media when he acts like this towards fellow Norwich City fans ? I do not condone what he was put through for a minute but i was once told if you enter the boxing ring be prepared to get a bloody nose so a little thought before you post anything at all on social media. when you claim to represent fans might not go amiss.
Canaries Trust giving the fans a voice is their tag line. Yeah righto as long as that voice is sung from their hymn sheet.