Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

The Messiah's legacy finally destroyed

Was reflecting on how the Messiah left the club.

In the premier league, bank balance sorted, attractive football being played and most of all the fans were utterly united behind him and his vision

Fast forward a few seasons and it is all gone.

Sideways football, not a pot to p1ss in and the fans divided into Delia inners and outers

I just can''t see the webber combination being able to produce that special period in our history. As a result and with the deepest regret I am today calling for the immediate and unconditional resignation of the entire board of directors of ncfc as well as Farke.

To be replaced by a Mcnasty/Lambert combo to bring back the glory years

Today is a day for rejoicing in the fact that football could well be coming home but obviously it is a dim and distant memory in your eyes at Norwich City ?

The feeling last night was what it was like every week as a Canary under Lambert

The last minute action, the never give up attitude of the players, all now sadly lacking

Vinnie and Waveney once again reflecting on our history. They''d fit in right well at another club not so far from here. [:)]

Lambert knew he had taken us as far as he could - the squad he left was barely a legacy at all, with aging and slowing players across the pitch as highlighted by the downturn in results post christmas. Even Hughton got us to a better league position that Lambert.

He gave us some good times, entertaining football aided by the cavalier McNally and completely underpinned by Culverhouse and Karsa. His record since leaving us is mediocre at best. rejoice in the memories of the turnaround.

Dont hanker for what was lost when the traitor walked with the money-goggles on.

... perhaps so, but if it destroyed it was Lambert that destroyed it himself. He and his team did a great job here, but he was the one who ran away to Villa. Didn''t work out for him there did it - or at Blackburn, or at Wolves, or at Stoke. So let''s just remember what was good and leave it alone.

I thought i was about to read he had taken a job in the Scottish Lower Leagues or even worse Ipswich but then had to read this dross.

Everyone. Please refer to the post titled ''New forum rule'' and ignore any future posts from these total goons.

I understand that at times my high level of intellectual debate can pass over many of your heads and if you cant understand the nuances of the debate then by all means ignore my posts

If you are a little more intelligent e.g. ZLP then carry on with the debate

Each to their own