Sign in to follow this  
Goss Volley

Felix Passlack

Interesting, a potentially very good player. What does this mean for Pinto though...?

What is it going to mean for our home grown requirements?

May I be the first to point out the pun in his surname
(in case no one else noticed )

[quote user="hogesar"]Bye Ivo.[/quote]
Yeah after Ebuhi, Avest and finally Passlack, I''d assume Pinto must have found a new club already. Bearing in mind the noises coming out of Carrow Road were that we want another striker, but need to move Oliviera on first.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]What is it going to mean for our home grown requirements?[/quote]
I assume one of the keepers (Matthews?) will be home-grown, and then there is Lewis and/or Husband, Hanley, Godfrey probably, and Marshall. Potentially that is five, or six, without counting another youth product on the bench if there is a need to fulfil the home-raised criterion.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]What is it going to mean for our home grown requirements?[/quote]
Matthews, Lewis, Hanley and Marshall seem nailed on for the squad. From our constant links with young British keepers, I''d imagine we''d be bringing one in on loan, either as the No1 or to compete with Matthews. There''s also the Harry Wilson rumour.
Aside from that it depends if Godfrey, Raggett and Cantwell get loaned out. I wonder if the Wilson deal falls through if Cantwell would take his place?

[quote user="Mr Benn"]

May I be the first to point out the pun in his surname
(in case no one else noticed )
[/quote]

I had, and rather unfortunate given Farke''s possession game. Let''s hope he can "Crossontarget" and we can forgive him the odd hog or two of the ball.

[quote user="king canary"]People who know loads more than me about German football seem very excited, so that is good.[/quote]

Well he’s great on FIFA, might be that

Seems to have dipped slightly, but if we can get his career back on track, he could have a great season.
[url]https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2428399.html[/url]

I guess Ivo is off. High earner, decent wing back but actually not brilliant as a defender.

I am more than a little disappointed by this signing. Never heard of him for a start.

But much more importantly I would rather have signed Harrison Reid permanently as cover. Thought he did very well at right back and fitted well into the squad

Another poor decision I am afraid

[quote user="Rick O''Shea "]I am more than a little disappointed by this signing. Never heard of him for a start.

But much more importantly I would rather have signed Harrison Reid permanently as cover. Thought he did very well at right back and fitted well into the squad

Another poor decision I am afraid

You are just too tiresome for words - can''t wait until they sort an ignore button on this site - shame you don''t have anything better to do with your sad little life

Like the other signings I hope he does well for us and he can adapt to the game here... anther player who has dipped but once had potential. Lets hope Farke can turn round the drop in performance and get the best out of him. We shall see....

From the UEFA article: "I don''t like talking about myself, but I''d probably say my main qualities are my speed, two-footedness, dynamism and leadership."
He forgot modesty? Certainly sounded impressive 18 months ago.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Selling players for many millions and replacing them with loan players and freebies. 

It doesn''t take a genius to work out how that will end up![/quote]
Promotion?  After all, the best things in life are free.....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Selling players for many millions and replacing them with loan players and freebies. 

It doesn''t take a genius to work out how that will end up![/quote]

You are right top 6.

This is a good signing! Talented player...hungry to do well...

What''s the moaning about?...oh , sorry , it''s the PinkUn message board...silly question...

[quote user="Mr Apples"]It''s almost as if some posters are desperate for the new signings to fail...

Apples[/quote]

Any one who wants them to fail is not a City fan however, a realistic approach to signings is best all round... numbers don''t impress me, quality on the pitch does.

It still feels like the bad old days of England getting over hyped on here pre-season... less hype lets get behind them and we will see whether Webber actually knows what he is doing. I hope he does.

Interested to see him play but I''ve never heard of him either.

Know nothing of him but reading the pink in report on the player and it sounds like he is a real talent and a bit of a coup for the club to get him here. Sounds exiting

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Interested to see him play but I''ve never heard of him either.[/quote]

No surprise there really. How many of the present squad,new signings and ones that got away have you heard of.Off the top of my head I can name 10

I''ve never understood why not having heard of a player is a negative about a signing.

One of the most basic requirements for a scout is that they should know more players than we do, surely.