Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Bye bye Naismith!

We hardly knew ye...

Loan to Hearts confirmed which will run until the end of his NCFC contract.

For the best, I''d say...

All these positive posts from Ploppy son of Ploppy today.
You just could not make it up.
Ploppy out Waveney back in.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I think you’ll find that most posters can’t wait for the ignore button[/quote]I really can''t see the point of that Frank. Surely the rough and tumble on here with ever contrasting views make this site the best place to interact with other City fans, the most informative and the most interesting place to be.
Many good posters on here and always a few idiots but you get that with any good message board.
Ignore button? No thanks, I want to see the whole pitch not just a dodgy stream. [:)]

hope you are watching on a 50"+ screen to make sure you see everything..

That’s fine Lapps, your choice if you want to but I’d rather just see stuff from the good posters and not the idiot with many personalities

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]That’s fine Lapps, your choice if you want to but I’d rather just see stuff from the good posters and not the idiot with many personalities[/quote]

That is no way to speak about city first

@Lapps

The many personalities of Waveney don''t actually contribute to the ''rough and tumble'' of debate on here, because he''s simply trolling the entire time.

It was funny for a bit but since he''s essentially changing account every day and posting on almost every thread the joke has gotten incredibly stale.

At least True Grit knew his limits.

I find it rather strange that username changing is frowned upon but then no objection to name calling and personal abuse.

Just pondering.... All these people who offered to "drive Naismith to Scotland" themselves. Where are you?! He drove there himself.Knew you wouldn''t keep your promises.

[quote user="BobLoz3"]All these people who offered to "drive Naismith to Scotland" themselves. Where are you?! He drove there himself.Knew you wouldn''t keep your promises.[/quote]Guess they followed Naismith''s example with his statement about ''playing for free'' then didn''t they...

[quote user="BobLoz3"]Just pondering.... All these people who offered to "drive Naismith to Scotland" themselves. Where are you?! He drove there himself.Knew you wouldn''t keep your promises.
[/quote]
Ah, but did he ? There are trains to Edinburgh Waveney, sorry Waverley station [;)]

A statue of Naismith?.....Just set an old wooden railway sleeper upright in concrete somewhere outside the ground.....paint the lower half of it green and the upper half yellow......That''ll cover a multitude of leg iron and inanimate players that have came, did diddly squat.....then left......