Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

England fan of the year

Car came past my house proudly flying four large England flags from the roof.......
At 3.25 pm. [:S]
WTF?

That is because the hangers on are out in force.

My Grandson is at a music festival this weekend and he says the people who know beggar all are their cheering on watching the big screen.

But I know beggar all about horse racing and still have a fiver on the Grand National.

Or maybe the blokes misses has popped out in the car whilst the football is on?

[quote user="JF"]Or maybe the blokes misses has popped out in the car whilst the football is on?[/quote]Hadn''t thought of that JF.
Mainly because she looked like a bloke. [:D]

[quote user="JF"]Or maybe the blokes misses has popped out in the car whilst the football is on?[/quote]
That''s the most sexist thing I''ve ever read. How do you know he hadn''t borrowed his misses car whilst she was at home watching the football?

Hadn''t thought of that JF.

Mainly because she looked like a bloke. Big Smile [:D]

Lol. Careful as Iwans big toe may take that comment completely out of context to suit an agenda..

Can''t take the credit for this as its from Norwich Banter, but apparently the police have issued a warning to drivers that there are a lot of drunk men around this afternoon and their wives are having to drive them home!

Surely the England fan of the year is the fat guy going past a swedish blond female tv reporter shouting what he wants to do to her...

[quote user="king canary"]England fan of the year should go to our very own Di Cunningham tbh.[/quote]
Why ? [*-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]
[quote user="JF"]Or maybe the blokes misses has popped out in the car whilst the football is on?[/quote]Hadn''t thought of that JF.
Mainly because she looked like a bloke. [:D]
[/quote]
I read somewhere that cars with four large England flags on the roof are very popular in same sex marriages......

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
[quote user="king canary"]England fan of the year should go to our very own Di Cunningham tbh.[/quote]
Why ? [*-)]
[/quote]She got a LOT of grief, apparently, before going out to Russia (think death threats and all sorts) yet there she is, proudly representing. Also, I hear that the Russians welcomed her with open arms so not as bad as she probably thought it was going to be. Always one or two idiots.A good shout... Although there are probably people out there who have tattooed their entire bodies in England related nonsense. It''s usually the people who do something completely ridiculous that get nominated for that sort of thing [;)]

You obviously have more knowledge than me then BobLoz3 as i have seen nothing reported about what you have said so i take it that the evils of Twatter strikes yet again ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You obviously have more knowledge than me then BobLoz3 as i have seen nothing reported about what you have said so i take it that the evils of Twatter strikes yet again ? [/quote]No, it was quite widely reported, Til. Although I am not a visitor to this particular website I think it is the most clear report on it... (Plus, Pink... kind of goes with the theme on here) [:D]https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/06/these-gay-fans-are-risking-violence-to-attend-the-russian-world-cup/However, admittedly, it seems that things didn''t go as badly as they sounded they might. I also know a couple of peeps from ACN and, as she was a guest on one of the shows, they keep in contact.