Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Team v Lynn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhcFPsFXcAAAZn2.jpg
Subs: Wildschut, Aarons, Oxborough (GK), Payne, Kamal, Phillips, Power, Odusina, Richards, Jones, Idah, Spyrou, Aransibia
Who''s missing?

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Tettey, Husband[/quote][quote user="lappinitup"]Tettey''s being rested.....[/quote]
[:D]

Back three which isn''t a shock.

Interested by the idea of an experienced starting XI and a very inexperienced bench.

Said I''m the presser that anyone struggling with the heavy return to training wouldn''t be risked so not surprising to see a number of players missing. Plenty of games yet

[quote user="Ploppy son of Ploppy "]Any happy clappers here why not come and see me[/quote]Where are all 110 of you sat?
I imagine that bumped up the expected attendance figures...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]
[quote user="Ploppy son of Ploppy "]Any happy clappers here why not come and see me[/quote]Where are all 110 of you sat?
I imagine that bumped up the expected attendance figures...
[/quote]

Keyboard warriors the lot of you

Not one of you at the game

All about fitness at this stage so nothing to worry about. A number of these players have never played with each other before

Excellent live coverage available on the official site:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/Matches/Fixtures/first-team/201819/july/kings-lynn-town-v-norwich-city/

:-D

Well that went from embarrassment to hopefully the start of a glittering Norwich career for what it probably our brightest talent.

I wonder if he''s got enough about him to be given a go in the first team rather than being shipped out on loan?

[quote user="Ploppy son of Ploppy "]Keyboard warriors the lot of you
Not one of you at the game[/quote]Whereas your hundreds of alter-ego''s are great fans!
BTW, if you think people like myself, LDC, or any other fan that lives some distance away are going to travel for hours just to see a pre-season fitness run against Kings Lynn, then you really are more cracked than I thought you were...